Nct 127 soulmate au

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Trying something new:') please comment down do y'all liked it♥️ i'll do one for wayV and dream too maybe:D
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
-Taeyong-
-you had a bracelet since you were young, and that bracelet only your soulmate had the same colour with you.
-you always struggled to find your soulmate when the others are already got a partner.
-one day you decided to work in the CD shop as part time worker, it didn't bothered you too much when you see a customer is extra cute and handsome, blond hair with cute curles.
-you see him almost everyday you heard his voice, it is sweet and cute and his smile is literally everything, seems like your work ain't bored anymore because of this mystery blonde hair boy...
-he one time walked to you and he asked for something, when it showed his red bracelet, which is identical to yours.
-you are really timid that he might not be the one, since you are not very sure about it. And when it is almost the closing of the store, you see him, being your last costumer.
-" Hey you keep checking out on me lately is there anything wrong?"
-your face flashed red by his words but you soon revealed your bracelet and said" I think mines are quite similar to yours that's the reason.
-his eyes looked at you shockingly and he showed his red bracelet.
-he smirked and said" Hey my Name is Taeyong, yours?"" Y/n" " Since We found each other, why not go on a date?"
-Haechan-
-you and your soulmate got a little symbol at your wrist, when you meet your soulmate, the colour will fade, the symbol is related to one thing that also had water.
-your symbol is a little water drop, but you have no idea what it means.
-today you go on beach with your friends, sunny and cool breeze is making you feel way better than in the city.
-you see 9 boys walking at the beach, one of them is in brown hair, and he seems quiet...
-you sat on the bench to enjoy the sun alone while the others play with water, then a boy sits next to you. You turn and see the brown hair boy you saw earlier.
-You smiled and said" what can I help you?" He didn't talk anything but showed his symbol on his wrist. He smiled and said" I guess we are soulmates, I am planning to ask you out anyways."
-" I'm Haechan, you are?"" Y/n will do"
-and obviously you guys went on date at the CD shop well full of Michael Jackson's CDs lol
-Johnny-
-you and your soulmate both has the same date tattooed on your back of the hands. At the specific date and time you will meet your soulmate.
-you always excited for that day. And time passes real fast when today is the day you will meet your soulmate.
-you dressed nicely and decided to go out.
-as you are walking, you noticed a boy sat on the bunch crying, you are worried and walk to him" hey kid are you okay?" The boy sobbed and said" I lost my brother, can you help me?" You passed him a tissue and you held hands with him.
-you searched for all place when suddenly the boy shouted " Johnny hyung!" You look up and see a boy, dressed in all black with a hoodie smiled and hug his little brother, he thanked you and his eyes locked with yours.
-his face flashed red and put his little brother down, he approached you and said" I guess we are soulmates, but I fall for you already. Mind to go on a date?" You checked your wrist, it is the exact time as now, you look up and see him scratching his neck and you grabbed his hands and intertwined said" let's go, I waited this for so long~"
-Yuta-
-you and your soulmate both got a red mark on the back of ears, once your soulmate is near you, the red mark will bring you a stinging pain. The closer you guys are the more painful it is.
-you decided to attend a dance class at the near by studio, you tie up your pony, and walk into the classroom...
-a boy that with black hair dancing to the music and he didn't notice you. You then slowly approach him and said" Sorry but I am attending the class for 4:30."
-he smiled and said" you must be Y/n" the moment he said my name, my ears sting a bit, but I shrugged that feeling off, since you think he must have a girlfriend if he is that hot.
-when the classroom starts to fill with people, you walk to a place to settle down and start stretching. Meanwhile the girls are chitchatting about the dance instructor.
-after the class, when all the people left, you are about to leave also, when the boy said"yah Y/n, stay here a bit." You walk to him and sits next to him, he leans into you extremely close, and your ears start to sting you like hell, you stay back and hold your ear.
-He laughed and said" I am Yuta, your soulmate." You are shocked and said"h-how do y-you know?" He giggled and said" because your ear stung while mine too. Plus I am attracted by your dance just also" he put a hand on top of your head and said" Let's go!" As he grabbed your hands and grab you out of studio."you asked while his hands intertwined with yours"Where are we going Yuta ah" he turn back and said" of course going on a date my girlfriend ~"
-Mark-
-you got a ring that has a pink stone on it, in your memory you got it when you are turning six. You will see a matching ring with your soulmate.
-you always looks at your ring when you are in a bad mood or bored. The pink stone has a little red charm in it but you never know what it was. Until you met you soulmate.
-you are walking to the coffee shop as usual, when you see a new worker serving the customers, and his ring caught your eye.
-you walk to the counter and ordered you favourite—Latte.
-it didn't take long until the boy passed you a cup of latte with a little paper note on it, you opened it with a confused face it said: meet me after 4pm at the park I think you are right one:) xoxo here's my number" you giggled and typed in the number into your phone, you kept the little paper slip into your bag, and take out your book and starts reading it.
-you really like this coffee shop, the scent, the atmosphere, and the people are really nice. It makes you feel calm and hint of happiness.
/4pm/
-you sat at your place and see the boy that you saw earlier, sitting right in front of you, wearing a simple white shirt with trousers, he showed his ring and said" I guess you got the pink ring with a red gem in it right?" You nodded and said" what's your name?" "Mark"" and I am Y/n, nice to meet you."
-you two went to the park near by and take a walk while you two are just talking about random things, and you two matched unexpectedly, which surprises you a lot.
-at last you asked Mark " hey you know what does that red charm means?" He nodded and said" romantic and love." Suddenly he passed you a rose and you blushed at his action, he ruffled your hair while giggling, you stared at him and you tip toed and pecked his lips. He is shocked but said" isn't this what men's job?" As he finished his sentence he bends down a bit and meet your lips.
-Doyoung-
-you and your soulmate has a paired tattoo, and yours are moon. You had a crush called Kim Doyoung. He is charming and cute, but he never showed his tattoo, to anyone else, not even his friends.
-after school, you head to the library just to revise for the upcoming test, and you see Doyoung sitting right next to your things. You thought about what should you say, but it will still turn out really awkward and embarrassing.
-you quietly walk to your sit and plugged in your earphones and suddenly Doyoung took the right ear bud from you, you shocked and look at him, he smiled and said" you really don't remember me you kiddo." You shake your head and when you are about to continue your revision, he cupped your cheeks and forcing you to look at him, the warmth from his head makes you blush madly.
-he said disappointedly"you really don't remember me princess." Suddenly a memory of a younger boy come up. You eyes widen and said" Mr. Bunny?!" He nodded and show you one of his prettiest smile. He said" so you do remember me."
-you said angrily "Why did you left me alone that summer?!" He said" I am sorry Y/n but my parents needed me go to Oversea for studying. But now I am back haha" every precious memories between you and him flood up. Causing you to tear up, and even though he is sitting next to you, you rushed to his embrace, and hit him gently" why?!Kim Doyoung?! Why?!" He gently patted your back and said" Princess sh.... I said I am sorry...."
-Doyoung suddenly said" why don't you find me in class? When you actually know me? Even a long time." When you are trying to leave the hug he said" Don't go. I need to make up for all the hugs and everything for my leaving.
-and unexpectedly, the sleeve of Doyoung's shirt slide down, and revealing a sun tattoo. Your eyes widen and said" D-Doyoung. Your tattoo." Doyoung hide his hands and he looked away and said" What is yours Y/n..." you smiled and said "Moon, we are a pair. Even after all the years."
His eyes widen and said"R-Really?! Y-you are not kidding right?! Kim Y/n!" You giggled and rolled your sleeves up, revealing a moon tattoo. He smiled and show his tattoo. A sun.
-" so we are a pair!" You nodded and he started to pack your things and he is carrying your bag. You are confused and said" What are you doing?" Doyoung smiled and again and said" Our first date." And that's how you guys started your long lasting relationship.
-Taeil-
-you and your soulmate shares the same birthday and it is_______. This year, you really wished to meet you soulmate, maybe you are desperate for love?
-you went to NCT's fan-sign event with your friend, you don't know any of them but you found one of them EXTRA cute. You literally fell for him instantly.
-your friend gave you an album and winked you are confused but you went up to talk with each member. Until you meet the cute boy.
-he owned brown hair and his smile are really cute. You feel something weird when you to talk, but in a good way. You anxiously asked" Taeil oppa ... may I know when is your birthday?" He said while signing your album," ________what's wrong?" Your eyes widen and said" I share the same birthday as you!" He smiled and said" open the album when you are home, he held hands with you and ruffled your hair.
-the fan-sign event finished quite fast, you and Taeil always shared glances with each other. Maybe this is what happened when you found your soulmate?
-when you arrived home you found the page where Taeil signed on: the sticky note said" shOOked that I found my soulmate in a random fan-sign event!!!! Y/n here is my number, meet me at the park near the mall tonight at 12am.
-you dressed well and you see Taeil wearing all back, but unexpectedly the weather is quite cold and when you two are chitchatting, you tried really hard to hide that you are not cold, but somehow Taeil noticed it.
-he didn't say anything but he gently cover you in his hoodie, you blushed and your love story started at the event.
-maybe going to the fan-sign isn't a bad decision.
-Jaehyun-
-in tradition, when every person is born, they are needed to have a fortune ceremony. They will know when, where, how to meet their soulmate when they meet 16.
-you asked your parents about this when you are 15, but they didn't say anything about it. When you are finally 16, you parents said"Y/n, you will meet your soulmate at a coffee shop, at the 25th of October and the soulmate will meet you by him accidentally spilled your coffee." After they finished both of your parents laughed and they agreed it is very ridiculous.
-at the 25th, you wear casually and head to the coffee shop with your books, you wanted to study for you upcoming test, but you don't feel like studying in your home and the library, so you came to the coffee shop, you always liked to go.
-you ordered a cup of coffee and decided to start your work later. Soon a boy that somehow has a similar age as you, spilled coffee on your table. You smiled and remembered that he is your soulmate , but you also helped him and helped him clean. He smiled and said" T-Thank you." You smiled and continue your work, when one girl walk up to you a pass you a piece of cake. She said" Miss, here is your cake." You shocked and said"I-I didn't order a cake!" She said" our waiter Jaehyun gave you this since you coffee was spilled. He also passed me a paper slip, so please accept this." You nodded and said Thank you to the waiter
-when you open up the note, it said"I am really sorry about your coffee, so I gave you a cake, i wish you like it. Also I find you quite cute, here's my number<3 " you giggled when you see the slip.
-you quickly entered the number into your phone, and texted him\Let's meet up when your shift is finish! Just come to my table >~<\
-after it was sent, you see him taking out his phone first is shocked then blushing. Walking into the locker room. When you are just about to study, he runs out, dressing nicely, nicely combed hair and a puppy smile.
-he sat opposite you and said"I am Jaehyun." You smiled and shakes his hand" I am Y/n your soulmate." He smiled again and said" Let's start our first date here Y/n."
-Jungwoo-
-you and your soulmate shares the same dream and the dream content always confuses you. Somehow it is all about how he became a singer and he lived as a puppy.
-but same for him, he always sees your bad dreams, in the dark forest, running in a endless maze. He is worried for you but he don't know who are you. But one day, you dreamed of you and your mother. And your soulmate knows it. In your dream, you see him, being a kindergarten teacher, playing with kids and smiling brightly. Both of you thought: So I can find her/him easily.
-one day you head to the coffee shop, which is new, across the library. The coffee scent leads you to their shop, and inside is warm and somehow you think it is really familiar to a dream you had yesterday night. You see a boy, his facial expression and features are quite similar to the boy you always see in your dream.
-you ordered your coffee, but seems like there are no place for you to sit alone, the only place is the boy's opposite. You walk up bravely and said" Sorry... But is this seat occupied?" He look up and shakes his head with the brightest smile you've ever seen. You sat down, openeing your sketch book, seeing the boy that was drew in messy lines, accordingly to the dream, of his face. You keep looking the both of them, and they are Identical. You said" sorry but, are you dreaming of a girl, running in a maze? Or a forest?" He finally look up from his phone, and nodded eagerly. He said confusingly " how do you know?" You said" I dreamed that you are being a kindergarten teacher." He is shocked with his eye widen, he said while smiling" so we are soulmates, are we?" You nodded and pull out a hand and said" I'm Y/n." He shakes his hand with yours and said" I'm Jungwoo." He showed the smile that he had in one of your dreams.
-this is how you meet your boyfriend.