Mark

Mark is your best friend since 4 you once said that when you guys grown up you will marry each other.
*Your pov*

You are so tired of the stress you see the clock and it is eleven o'clock already so you head to sleep.while sleeping you dreamed of your best friend- Mark. You guys goes to the same high school so even both of your parents ship you two since its embarrassing so everytime you just trying to change topic.
*
You and Mark head to school everyday together but Mark is always surround by girls that admire him so you just plug in your earphone and listen to some music. While having music class the teacher asked you to pair up with Mark and you are reliefed since you two are best friends this project needs to have two parts one maybe either singing or playing instruments and the other one must be rapping. Mark is really good at rapping so you got high hope on the grades.
*
One day you are too stressed after the project and it make you have depression and its like killing you. Your studies are turning worst and friendships too your mother didn't put pressure for you so she just help you to take days off from school. You locked yourself up in the bedroom seeing yourself in the mirror are totally pale and even you look so skinny suddenly someone knock on your door you opened the door you see Mark with school uniform and he closed the door and he hugged you tightly you smiled and said" Mark I am fine " You smiled weakly and Mark just continue hugging you.
*
Mark stayed by your side everyday and every night he just sleeps next to you, after being through you thanks him and he just said"no problem just keep in your mind that I will always be here when you need me."
*Time skip after 5 years*
You are now in college and you still remember what Mark told you before graduation he said he will be leaving for studies and wishing me to wait him. And of course I did, he told me to wait him every year 14/2 in the park we always played when we were kids.Five years already I just keep promising to wait him. This year I brought my book and read this wait him. Suddenly a unknown number texted me said:
look back.
it's the only person I waited for 5 years. I looked at him and he opened his embrace for me so the same as before the flower scent is still here and I can't hold back my tears and bury is his chest and said"Where have you been? I missed you a lot. Please don't leave again mark..."he just softly replied me while ruffle my hair said"I won't ever again. I promise..." Suddenly Mark bend down and took out a box from his pocket and looks at you sincerely and opened the box and said"Y/n will you marry me?" You nodded and even your tears came out. Then Mark crashed his lips on yours and you kiss him back softly and he puts the ring on your finger.
*
After that you guys went home and both of your parents are really surprised and really happy and I asked" Mark why are you proposing to me actually?"Mark giggled and said"I promised once We are adults I will marry you no matter what."