Hendery

"Why is there another girl laying on our bed?" You said with a heartbroken voice. The tears blurred your vision, even you try to ignore it, turned out, he is cheating. The two of them naked, cuddling on you and your boyfriend's bed. You only see unknown girl picking up her clothes, tidy herself and slammed the door.
*
You didn't say anything, let the tears flow down your face, you said while sobbing"oh, so you are cheating with her all the time. Interesting, oh I'm sorry for interrupting you twos sweet cuddling time I'll leave. Don't find me again." After you finished your sentence, you grabbed your essentials from your room, and you dropped you two's photo from in front of him, to the floor. The glass shattered, the glass photo shattered, the relationship of you two shattered, completely. You didn't say anything but smirked and you said"have fun cleaning up." This obviously has two meanings, one to clean the mess on the floor, secondly, clean up the mess between you and that unknown girl. You slammed the door and walked to the house according to your feelings, you walked and walked, you pressed the door bell. Hendery comes up with a worried expression while pulling you into a tight hug.
*
Your hands are shaking but you hugged Hendery. He is your best best best friend, you two never had any fights, he knows you extra well, he is kind, his smile gives you motivation, somehow you hangout more with Hendery instead of your ex. He dragged you into the couch, he seems to know that sorrow inside your eyes the reason, the feelings, your thoughts. Your everything. He caresses your cheeks gently with his thumb. Your ex never done this to you, seems like Hendery more like your boyfriend. You are unsure about your feelings towards Hendery was it just friends? Or more than best friends. To be honest you feel more like home with Hendery, maybe because he is your best friend? But no....that feeling is not what best friend supposed to have. "Y/n....you okay?" You nodded and said"I'm fine Hendery, I guess I need to stay here from now on. Mind me?" Hendery shakes his head and showed a gummy smile. That made you have butterflies in your stomach. So I am in love with Hendery all the time...? You questioned yourself again and again, seems like this is only the dream...He is your best friend. He is your best friend. You want to keep telling yourself he is your best friend. But no, the affection towards him, the butterflies in your stomach, the smile his everything,recorded down in your eyes. You just realised that...You love Hendery...more than a best friend...
*
Meanwhile, Hendery sitting on the bed with you, he shared his bed with you, Hendery thought about his feelings towards you, was it just best friends? Those hugs, your scent, you two holding hands. These are what you guys did normally, but until one day both of you think these are like couples, you two will just do this secretly. Now he can cuddle you, hold your hand and intertwined them, talk about lame jokes before sleep.... Hendery likes you. A lot. But once he heard you you got a boyfriend, he decided to like you secretly...seeing you happy, loved, is all he need.
*
You snuggled yourself closer to Hendery, his cologne, making your eye lids heavier....he helps you to massage your temples, and the frown on your face slowly faded, turn to a relaxed smile. And he turned off the lights he moves his body closer to yours, intertwined your fingers..."Good night" Hendery murmured.
*
/time skip to few months later/
You became Hendery's roommate amd you two are living really happy, you might think it is the happy ending. But no. Someone rang the door bell, you walked to the door, when you see who's the one is standing in front of door, you regretted for opening the door. Your ex. His eyes filled of apologise. And he said"Y-Y/n...." you rolled your eyes and said"What the heck? Make it fast, you are such a waste of time. Ew." He said"let's get back together. She is a gold digger." You waved your hands and ask him to leave, he grabbed you wrist, you want to shake it off really hard, but no his is too strong obviously. The same touch, the same blue eyes, the same sorry tone, made you disgusted. Suddenly, a strong hand grabbed your wrist, you turned and see Hendery with a straight face, no emotions and he asked"What are you doing with my girlfriend? May I ask?" His facial expression turned to shock and depressed. He now regretted everything. He look at you one last time before leave the door.
*
You didn't say anything but all you do was hug Hendery. He patted your back gently. You didn't cry, but instead you listen to his steady heartbeat and stayed in the position for some time. Hendery rest his head on yours, both of you didn't say a word, the silence is comfortable the two of you hugging, in the living room, he then tighten the hug, and you look up, your lips met his. The moment when both of your lips touched, seems like the two of you know that you are the one. All the memories ran in your head. You didn't say anything but tiptoed and meet his lips again. The soft and sweet kiss made both of you grin.
*
"I love you Y/n. The moment when our eyes met, i know I like you. Day by day, I like you is not simply because of your personality, but also your taste, your cute little small gestures when you are nervous, happy or angry. I know you just messed up your relationship, but let me help you out. I trust myself and I trust you, that, we can make this relationship last long." Hendery finished and he didn't look at you. He is scared of rejection,he is scared that this friendship will just put a full stop here. But no. This is a new paragraph.
*
This paragraph of both of your life starts with: I love you. And I'll never leave you behind.