Jaehyun part 2

*Next week*

You just wear your casual clothes heading to the venue with some chill songs. Your legs are so painful but you can't just quit the competition so you decided to still join the competition.
*
Jaehyun sees you and runs to you. You waved at him and he is really worried of your condition. He asked" Y/n you okay? You send to be so hurt? Don't force your self okay?" He tells you as he patted your shoulder make your heart warm.

*When you ready for competition*

You try to make your leg less painful but it won't work and your tears are almost going to fall off but you can't just cry because of the pain. So you ran the whole course and at the finish line, my face is pale, and I fell onto the floor, you saw Jaehyun runs to you and hold your arm saying" y/n! Y/n! You okay? Your legs are not doing good! Let me carry you to the medical room, he suddenly carries you bridal store made you blushed. And when the nurse said you need to stop running. Your brain blanked and you just thank the nurse with a weak smile. Jaehyun helped you to pack your stuff and you two ride his car back to your home.
*
When you arrive home finally your tears fell down and you soon quietly wishing Jaehyun won't know. But actually Jaehyun heard it. He hugged you and letting your tears wet his shirt and patted your back, laying his chin on your head, and said" sh... Don't cry y/n... I know you've worked hard okay...sh... Now just let your for take a rest okay?..."
*
You nodded and soon you drift into a deep sleep, while Jaehyun carried you into your room and said" goodnight my angel..." And he kissed your forehead...