Taeyong part 1

You are the swimming team's leader although you are not the oldest. You always stayed until 7 for your training because you wish to break the record in school for Freestyle.
*
Lee Taeyong the school's boys athletic leader he is the fastest in the school that's why you two are always shipped as the most sporty couple although you two are not dating but close friends
*
In the mornings you arrive school at 5 and change to swimsuit and start off your training by swimming 400meters freestyle.while you were resting you saw Taeyong standing next to the door and watches you swim. You called Taeyong but he didn't answer so you decided to drag him down to water.
*
"OI Y/N!!"
*
He fell to the water and you laughed like crazy while Taeyong just stared at you. He soon laugh together with you and you jump into water with him too. You continue swim for few laps and Taeyong just rubbing his hair with a towel you provide. He stared at you becuase of your swimming gesture when you pull up your hand and continue kicks your legs and it is all recorded down in Taeyong's eyes.
*
Taeyong passed you a bottle of water and you giggled and said "thanks" As you gulping your water, Taeyong stared at you. He then asked" Y/n wanna see my competition this week in Saturday?We haven't hangout for a long time already I will text you the venue and time later on." "Wow competition again?!I thought you finished last week?" Taeyong signed "yeah but this is different. This might be my career..." Your heart suddenly dropped.Taeyong is leaving. You always having a crush on him because how cool and cold on the outside but actually he is really warm in the inside. You faked your smile and turned your back to Taeyong and said"I-I gotta go. Talk to you soon" you try to hold back your tears and ran to the changing room. Taeyong tried to call you but you just ran into changing toom
*
While you are taking a bath you promised to be supportive so you should stop having a crush on him. And you decided to ignore him for the whole day to calm yourself and your mind down.

*Time skip after school*

As usual you grab your bag and head to the swimming stadium and get changed. While swimming you believe water will make you forget everything and keep calm. While you are floating on the surface, you closed your eyes and enjoy the silence, you remember all those beautiful memories with Taeyong when he first met you how clumsy both of you, how Taeyong look when he is running, a tear escaped your eyes, so you sink down and let the water surround you.
*
When you are out of breath then you saw someone looking at you."Taeyong aren't you going to tra-"he cut you off by asking you " Y/n be honest with me, do you want me to go to the team?Why are you ignoring me the whole day?" He said seriously, staring at me. I faked smile again and said " I will always support you right?And I am quite busy today haha" "Y/n..." taeyong said quietly. your tears are falling off so you turn your back and jump into water without your goggles. Taeyong is just standing there and watch you float, You signed and said "Taeyong I am really okay. As your athletic best friend I will always support you and now go training you idiot I know you run faster than me but you cant just skip training." Taeyong let out a little giggle and said" I will pick you up after my training." You rolled your eyes and said " Yeah go now" He waved at you and he left the swimming stadium.You let out a long sign and said really loud almost screaming said " LEE TAEYONG WHY DO I HAVE A CRUSH ON YOU URGH" after that your tear drop down and you cried as quiet as you can. But you never know that Taeyong was looking at you in the door's gap.
*
*Taeyong's pov*
I told y/n that I am gonna go for competition for my athletic career she fake smiled at me...She must be hiding me something. The rest of day I just got ignored by Y/n...
* At the swimming stadium*
I saw y/n is heading to the pool i grabbed her hand and shout " LEE TAEYONG WHAT THE HELL"I laughed at her reaction and I asked her why is she ignoring me and guess what Fake smile again... I saw her eyes are swollen and red then tears came off from her eyes. What happened to her...She just jump to the pool but not swimming just floating and she told me to go training. I leave the stadium and I heard she screaming i peek through the door and hear that she called my name and she has a crush on me?! And she is even crying so badly...I feel so bad since I told her that I got my career competition coming right up. I like her too but I am just messed up I ruffled my hair and just sat in the bench looking at the stars
*Time skip*

I heard the swimming stadium's door opened I saw y/n with tiring face what should I do...

*Your pov*

You finished your training and head to changing and you suddenly realized that Taeyong might be waiting for you so you quickly changed and head out of the stadium.
You quickly signed and walk next to Taeyong you saw him sleeping and you decided to grab out your coat and cover it on him. You sit next to him and stared at him. Taeyong suddenly lay his head on your shoulder you turned to look at him asking him" Taeyong what the hell again? You sick or something?" "Please Y/n just one time..." Since he sounds so tired so you allow him to lay on your shoulder and you cover his shoulder with the jacket you gave him. He buried his face into your neck you giggled and look at him you smell some of his perfume scent and you said" Taeyong ah what are you doing its itchy come we need to go now?Hmm?Taeyong?" You look at him you find him laying his head on yours and hugging you and he fell asleep.You smiled and sang " How can this moment last forever" you and Taeyong's favourite song, your voice made Taeyong fell a deep sleep and you continue singing. But you never know Taeyong didn't sleep.
*
You take out your phone and took a selfie with him you find it really cute so you set as wallpaper secretly, also you called Taeyong's mom to insure that she isn't too worried and he will stay at your home tonight.
*
Taeyong actually didn't sleep after you cover him with your jacket full of flower scent, he heard you singing both of your favourite song and even called his mom. Suddenly Taeyong grabbed your hand and intertwined with yours and said, "Y/n thank you" he said with a tired voice. You said " come on Taeyong, you are going to stay in my home for three days straight just go home and sleep on my bed urgh!" You left him and he use his puppy eyes and pout on you like a really big dog. You laughed and you still intertwined his hands with yours
*
After you guys arrive home you gave him some of his clothes that kept in your closet before and you guys went on bed.
*
As you turn off the light Taeyong back hugged you and lay his head on your shoulder, but you faced up and your face are few inches away from him. your face flushed red and asked him " Taeyong what the hell why are u freaking hugging me I am not your girl!" Taeyong's forehead touches yours and said calmly " soon you will be my girl."
*
You softly said "good luck tomorrow my Prince" you left out a oft giggle and drift to sleep