Jaehyun part 1

You are a really fast runner also same as Jaehyun. You two are really close together, you got special feelings for him but you are not sure does he has the same feelings to you too.
*
Just as usual you change into your running clothes and start to jog on the track with your earphones on the song currently playing is lucky love...
*
with dawn shines on your face makes your mood way better. After running you go to the track change into your running shoes and start running with speed, you hair are all tired up into a pony tail. Suddenly Jaehyun runs next to you and pattes your head and said " well hello y/n what are your events on next month's competition?" You said quietly" 100 and 4x100 relay. How bout you?" Jaehyun just said " same as yours "you let out a small laugh and drinks some water.
*
At the end of training you headed home with Jaehyun and you guys chat a lot of random things like how the mars will look if we moved there or what if sharks don't swim something like these. You two sat on a park and sharing the same headphones that he gives you you smiled and look at the sky. After you arrived home you received a text from Jaehyun.
Jae: hey y/n you free this Sat?
You: nope I need to do my own running.
Jae: oh okay I guess I will see you in the running track in the school then nite.
*Seen*
*Time skip to Saturday*

You just wear your usual running clothes and you see Jaehyun with a girl and the girl is holding his arm. You shocked and walked pass them and head to the track.
*
You arrived the track and start your running, you decided to ignore Jaehyun for these days because you cant believe he has a girlfriend..
*
As you start your running you see a familiar figure coming towards you so you just look at the sky and let the music cover every single voice. You just don't want to cry because Jaehyun won't have a crush on you. As you keep running you decided to take a rest and practice more and head to home.

* A week later*
You ignored Jaehyun these days and he keeps texting you and called you. Tries to talk to you when you finish your classes and wait for you. But all you do is just ignoring him. You feel both guilty but angry and sad at the same time. You still goes to training but in a different venue. Suddenly, while I'm running, I feel my leg is so hurt, I sat on the chair, and tries to walk, but it isn't working...
*
You are just too hurtful to care about him. When You're walking back home. Suddenly someone runs to you and bumped on you. You look up and see Jaehyun his eyes are full of sorry and sadness you stand up by yourself
and ignored Jaehyun's hand. You slowly walk to a park and sit down, and someone sits next to you. It's Jaehyun. You signed and asked " Go back home Jaehyun I know you are tired...Also I believe your girlfriend will really mind...Leave Jae..." Jaehyun and you just stayed silence. Suddenly Jaehyun said" y/n... listen to me... That is just my sister..." You looked at him with shocking expression. You nodded and replied coldly" okay."
*
He holds your hands and said" Y/n... Why are you ignoring me...? I tried to find you in the running track, you are not there. I tried to talk with you... But you ignored me... Y/n tell me what happened...?" You shakes your head and said" nothing..." You ran all the way back home, doesn't care about Jaehyun calling you.
*
You screamed in your pillow when you came back home. You recived 10 missed calls from Jaehyun. You just turn you phone of and decided to not head to school tomorrow since your legs hurts as hell.

*Next morning*
You didn't head to school so you stayed at home. You heard the bell rings and you screamed" coming!!!" You opened the door and see Jaehyun.
When you are about to close the door, he pulled your hand and make you look at him. You asked" Jae what's wrong?" Jaehyun suddenly pulls you into his embrace you are confused but you hugged him back. Jaehyun said with a sad tone his voice is next to you, " y/n why are you not heading to school today? I missed you..." You said" my leg hurts so I can't go to school today. Aren't you supposed to be heading school?" He just pouted and said " I missed you so I ran here" You hits his hand and said " I am totally fine and don't waste your time here! Shoo shoo!" You giggled and welcome him in. And he just laughed at your reactions. He asked you when you are in the kitchen he back hugs you and your face turn dark shade of red and you asked" what's wrong?" He said" will you go to next week's running competition? Will your leg be hurt?" You nodded and answered" yea I will go. Will you?" He nodded too. He then said" I guess I will see you soon"