Nct 127 part 1

Oof I got inspired by this photo hehe>~<
Note: I tried really hard to identify the flowers, if any thing wrong feel free to correct it!!!>~< Also since Winwin isn't in the shoot so I can't write it I am really sorry;(.

Oof I got inspired by this photo hehe>~<Note: I tried really hard to identify the flowers, if any thing wrong feel free to correct it!!!>~< Also since Winwin isn't in the shoot so I can't write it I am really sorry;(

//Language of flowers//
Taeil
Flower: pink Dahlia
Story:
-pink Dahlia: represents grace and kindness.
> You always visit the ally since they are a lot of dogs, you brought dog food every time you meet them after you finished your shift.
> As usual you are walking to ally, but today you see a good looking guy, bending down and gently ruffling the dog's head, the black dog that usually doesn't approach you, he became really quite in front of the boy, you walk up to him and said" you first time coming here?" The boy turned to look at you and said "no haha" you smiled and pass him a can of dog food, he smiled and fed the dog, while you look at the dogs that are eating, you packed away your things and ready to leave.
> the following days you also see him unexpectedly. The two of you become really close and you visit the dog almost everyday.
> you found him quite attractive by his kindness and his smile, and today he grabbed you to the park, passing you a pink Dahlia, you are confused by the flower he gave you, he smiled and said" the meaning of this flower is Kindness. I like you Y/n hmmm how can I say? I am quite attracted to your kindness." You giggled and pecked his cheek, then say " I think I am attracted to you too. For the same reason."
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Mark
Flower: Sunflower
Story:
-Sunflower: represents loyalty and adoration.
> You and Mark had been best friends for years, you know him quite well and same as him.
>you see Mark standing in front of your door and he is standing with his bike, while he is checking on his phone. You giggled and patted his shoulders, he look up and put your bag in the basket in front of the bike. You ride the bike and hold his waist tight, you admire his face and hear his firm heartbeat from the back. The ride isn't long so you hopped off and head to school while he is parking his bike.
Then you see him running next to you and catching up with you.
> you are his neighbour, his seat mate, his best friend. You can say you guys stick together when doing anything. You can say he is your only buddy that really knows you well. Obviously you developed feelings for him while he is also the same.
>he is really popular, about his visuals, his rapping skills, the moment when he plays the guitar and his kind gestures, he got a lot of admirers but sadly he never talk to them, not even a bit. You always questioned his behaviour about the girls, but he never spill the tea even you are his best friend.
>the classes finished quite fast and it is the end of day, you waited for Mark and you guys decided to go to the flower shop, the flower shop is you and Mark's 2nd favourite place. You guys chitchat a bit before go into the flower shop, when you decided to buy two cups of ice cream for him, he went into the flower shop and bought something but you are not bothered by it since he always buys flower for his mom. When you finished you purchase, you see Mark hiding something behind his back.
> when you are about to pass him the ice cream, his eyes glued to the floor while he said" Y-Y/n. This is for you." You look and see Mark passing you a sunflower, you are confused but giggling and said" thanks but what is this for?" He stuttered but he look up at you suddenly saying" Cause I-I like you Y/n! S-Since the 4th grade." You giggled and said" awww I like you too but why Sunflower though. I like it but I thought you will buy rose?" He scratches his neck and said" because the meaning of sunflower is Loyal and adoration.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Johnny
Flower: Daffodil
Story:
-Daffodil: symbols rebirth and new beginnings.
> You just broke up with your boyfriend, you saw him cheating with a girl, which is your bestie. You never expected that, now when you think back you understand why the always exchanged glances during lunch or when you guys hangout.
>you never expect him to betray you, you gave him everything you have, love time and money. But maybe he doesn't like your things or whatever.
>since that day you always receive a Daffodil on your table, wrapped in a beautiful wrapping. When you search up the meaning it said rebirth and new beginning. You thought is your ex, he wanted you to die or what so.
>until one day you already have 36 Daffodil on your table and you can't stand it anymore. You want to see who did this, so you arrived school at 5 and see the class's popular guy, Johnny. Writing a card while smiling and placed a Daffodil on your table.
>you are touched by his actions, he put the envelope on the table, when he look up, your eyes met his. The moment stopped. He said" oh- Hey Y-Y/n..." you giggled and said" so you are the one who put those flowers on my table for literally a month?!" He nodded and you walk up to him and said" thank you. Really. The little card always made my day, but please don't wake up so early again." He bursts out " I l-like you Y-Y/n! A lot!" The moment he bursts out those words, both of you look at the floor awkwardly.
>he then said" the flower meaning is-"" Rebirth and new beginning right?" He nodded and said" will you try to date me as a new beginning?" You rushed to his embrace and nodded, he giggled while he puts both of his hands on your waist gently.