Johnny

Johnny, the class's favourite. You can say he is popular among your class, since he is really tall. He is also for your seat mate. People said the start of relationship always begins with the one who sits next to you. You always thought about those k-drama but you think back, this will never happen to you. Johnny is popular, you are just a normal girl, who is not popular.
*
Johnny. Your seat mate is a outgoing person, carries a positive personality, causing people really enjoying going with him. As usual you walk back to your seat, giving Johnny a warm smile and he said"Yah Y/n wanna go on a ice cream friendly date with me?" You nodded. Since these friendship dates are quite common among you two. But it is exciting though, since you guys never showed this close in class. And after you guys chit chatted a bit, the bell rang and you two started lesson.
*
Everything went quite well. Your best friend________, said while having food in her mouth and said" Y/n! You know your crush Mr. Johnny is somehow having rumours of being with you! Please be careful!" You nodded and passed her/him a tissue. And you guys laughed and that's how you spent your lunch.
But during class. You kept thinking what your best friend told you during lunch. You want Johnny to be happy and he is obviously your crush but. You are daydreaming and a hand waving in front of you. And Johnny showing you one of his charming smile to you. He said" Let's head to ice-" you stood up bluntly and said with emotionless " Sorry Johnny. Not today." He tries to call you but it didn't work.
*
You didn't check any messages nor pick up any call. You are just kicking the rocks that is on the road. Your tears are falling unexpectedly. Why are you crying. Aren't we just friends? What happened to me. Y/n. He doesn't belongs to you. That's what you told to yourself. But obviously your feelings are taking over you. On the other hand Johnny keep finding you. Calling you endlessly. Texting you. None of them was read by you. He is worried. He loves you. Aren't you falling in love with him too? Back to you. Water drops on your nose. You look up and see the sky is in grey colour.
*
You are not in a mood to open your umbrella and that, you walked alone in the rain. You see people staring at you with a worried face, but you didn't care much. Suddenly. A familiar scent is surrounding you. You turn you head and see Johnny covering your head with his jacket, and him is being all wet. You immediately grabbed his wrist, run to your home which is only few blocks away. You pull out your keys and unlocked the door.
*
You put Johnny on your couch and grabs a dry towel, gently dry his hair and rush to the kitchen and fill the cup with warm water and pass it Johnny. You sit opposite him and asked furiously" Johnny. May I ask what are you doing. Running in the rain? Making yourself sick?" He only replied you with a giggle. Your blood are boiling and nearly screamed at him" JOHNNY SEO THIS IS NOT FREAKING FUNNY" he slightly flinched and he looked away from you.
*
You sighed and gently patted his shoulders and saying" Johnny. i-I'm sorry. I am just worried about you." He nodded and when your tears are just about to fall He slightly lifts you chin, his lips smashing on yours. Your face flashed red. You know this is reality. So you closed your eyes, put your hands around his head and pulls him closer.
*
After a few minutes that sweet kiss. Johnny asked with the brightest smile on his face and said" Where is the bathroom?" You said while stuttering " umm t-the left." He giggled and walked away. You pinched your cheeks really hard and seems like this isn't a dream... your crush kissed you. You ran to your room, and prepared some clothes for him, you said while walking to the washroom" Johnny! Here are some clothes!" He unlocked the door and reaching the clothes on your hands. He shouted a thanks and continue his changing.
*
You thought: where is he going to sleep? How can I contact his parents? What am I going to do? Then you feel the bed sank on the other side, and see Johnny laying on the same bed with you, showing his cutest pout, you are absolutely confused so you asked" What do you want?" He said while opening his arms and said" I want my cuddles~ my girlfriend~~~" you almost chocked on your saliva and said" W-who is your girlfriend?!" He said" Who I kissed just now and who I shared my first kiss with." Then he points at you and again, his lips leaning on you, and a little peck.
*
You said" F-fine!" He giggles again, opens his hands like a cute baby, and you snuggled your figure closer to him. And he said
" You know I really love you. Like wow you are really attractive."