Ten

School started again. Summer break is over, no more fangirl-ing or no more netflix all day long. That just ruins your first day of school. But you are quite excited to see who is going to be in the same class with you, maybe your crush, Ten? Then you sinked into thoughts about what will happen like those high school Korean drama.
*
You step into the class greeted by your best friend,Kevin Moon. He said" Oiiiiii Y/n HEREEEE!" You see him patting his seat next to him, then you see Ten at the back smiling to you. You smiled back and said" Wassap Kevin?" He said proudly" I finished my summer homework yayyyy" you giggled and said" well rarely see you finish up your work." He nodded and said quietly" Imma whip this school up one day watch out world." You giggled and nodded.
*
Not gonna lie you enjoyed being with Kevin in school, spending lunch or break with him.
*
One day when you are having geography class, as usual, Kevin doodling on his notebook and chit chatting with you, but then the teacher said" We will have a geography project for this week, and you guys are required to finish a model with no specific topic, as long it is geography kids. Now I have a box of names, everyone comes out pick one paper slip and you are going to be in group with that person." The class is shocked, the teacher usually allows you guys to find yourself a group mate, and obviously you hope to get Kevin. And sadly, when Kevin opens up his paper slip, he pouted, he showed you the paper slip and said" It is Jacob but...I wanna be in a group with you~~~ Y/n~~~" you giggled and the teacher said" Y/n! Please come up." Your geography is really good, so the teacher adores you a lot. You took out one of the paper slip and walk back. Kevin stares at you while smiling, he seems to be more interested than you you slowly opened the paper slip and you see a name "Ten." Kevin said" So I guess you are having Ten as group mates. Have fun!"
*
You turned your face to Ten, seeing him smiling at you. You build up your courage and said" Ummm Ten-" " we are in the same group so do you wanna sit next to me for geography class?" You nodded and moved your sit and starts you discussion with Ten. You see Kevin giving you a smirk and a good luck to you. You rolled your eye and continued your discussion. Before the class ends, Ten looks at you and looked away saying" Y-Y/n... do you mind if I come to your house to finish the model. I- you-you know! This is just for education-" you giggled and nodded while saying" I understand Ten, I will text you the address later." He nodded with the brightest smile on his face and said you left the seat and sit next to Kevin. And Kevin ruffles your hair and grabbed you to lunch.
/time skip to after school/
After you arrived your apartment, you quickly cleaned your house then you texted Ten your address, while you are fidgeting with your finger, a sharp doorbell making you look up and walks to the door. You greeted Ten and you pass him a cup of water, he walks in your house, put down all the materials and sat on the sofa. You said" Ten don't be so scared I won't eat you ." Ten nodded and said" So Let's start the project!" You nodded
*
During the whole working process, you found Ten wasn't that type of shy person, instead he is a kind of sassy and dramatic person. You felt very comfortable around him, you two worked until somehow midnight to finish your project, you feel your eyelids getting heavier and heavier, Ten noticed it, he quietly said" Y/n  it is late now I can't go home although my parents isn't here. So I guess I will stay tonight? Tomorrow is Saturday so I guess we can work on it tomorrow?" You nodded while rubbing your eyes and yawned, he was just about to sleep at the bed, but you said " come sleep on my bed, I will sleep outside, and I insist." Ten awkwardly smiled and nodded. The night you didn't sleep well, Ten too. Thinking about what this mysterious feeling deep down from your heart, is it just friends, or more than friends?
*
You woke up by the smell of delicious pancakes and you see a jacket that not belongs to your slide down. You peek through the door, seeing Ten cooking the breakfast. You smiled and walk up to him, you thanked him and he asked you to wait at the table. And you did, scrolling through social media until he came out.
*
When you are having the breakfast, the silence is extra awkward, and you expected that. As soon as you finished your breakfast with Ten, you cleaned the dishes and starts to finish up the project.
*
When you are sticking one of the pieces, your hands accidentally brushed his hands. Both of your face flashed red and he coughed as you guys continued. After a long time, your model finally finished, and you said while stretching" Tennnn~~~~~ We finisheddddd!!!" Ten let out a laugh and said" come on we worked together, and who am I? It's Ten come on~" you let out a small giggle and changed your clothes, while throwing him some of your oversized plain T-shirt, and some pants. Unexpectedly it fits him. You let out a small laugh and said" I'll treat you dinner, let's go."
*
You two fought about what for dinner and at last decided head to Near by chicken shop. As you two walk in, you find a comfortable seat and ordered your food. You two chit chatted a bit until Ten's hands stacked on your hands that was on the table. You are confused and asked" Ten what are you doing?" Ten looks away and scratched his neck and said" I like you Y/n... i mean I always seeing you smile or like presenting in class with that confident smile that I never see. I mean I am amazed by your beauty and everything. I mean-" you stop his cheesy words by smashing your lips on his, his eyes widen as you said" That's my answer so you can shut up." Ten giggled and the food came. In his eyes, your eyes when you see the food, seems like stars are inside your eyes, a little squeak when you first bite the food, and how you smiled.
*
When you went out of the shop, you said" Will you go home tonight?" Ten swing his hands and finally landed on your shoulders, pulling you closer to him and said" of course not, it is good to sleep at your place. I'll sleep on the bed with you this time." As he winked and intertwined your hands with his.
*
In my eye, you are perfect, no matter how people out there hating on you. You are perfect in my eyes.