Doyoung part 1

You got a best friend called Doyoung he is really nice to everyone so he is very popular he is really lucky that he got a lovely family...But not you...Your parents both died in a car crash three years ago and not everyone knows about this only Doyoung and your best friend Jasmine.
*
I wake up in my own flat. My parents gave me this before they got a car crash in Hawaii I get up and get dressed for school, while you are dressing up someone ring the doorbell you rolled your eyes and shout" Ugh Doyoung I am coming wait!" You quickly put on your shoes and open the door and revealed a casual wear Doyoung and he laughed " today is Saturday no school y/n!" He laughed while walking into your flat. You asked him" what are you doing in here?" He said " Meh depends on you. You wanna go out?" You nodded slowly and you change back to your casual clothes and see Doyoung fixing his hair putting his hands in his pocket and waiting for you. You stared at him how hot he is and he look back at you and said " I know I am hot so shall we go?" You rolled your eyes and head out with him

*During shopping*

You and Doyoung giggled at all the tiny things happen in the mall and you think it is really nice to spend some time with him. Suddenly a girl hang his arm and said " Doyoung oppa~ It's me Clara~ I wanna have your number I wish your sister don't mind~" Her voice makes me wanna just plug in my ear phone and play some hard metal music instead. Doyoung just coldly stared at her and said " Leave me and my girlfriend alone. Leave NOW." He stared at her but Clara that girl didn't leave us but keep hugging Doyoung said softly " But oppa~ I wann-" Doyoung nearly screamed and said" Leave us alone I don't wanna scream the third time." He turned at you and smiled softly and hold your hands head to exit of the mall. You signed and said "Doyong come on don't be mean" you rolled your eyes and looked at him. He hold your hands and said" i rather spend time with you not her" you let out a small laugh and said "okay then"

*Time skip*

You guys last head to the Ferris wheel you guys take a lot of photos, Doyoung hold your hand and you guys talks a lot about the school and the family when you are amazed by the view out side you feel something cold on your wrist and Doyong's big hand holds you tightly and you feel flashlight.
*
When you look back you see a bracelet with a rectangle bangle in the middle and there is his name on it. Your bracelet shows DY and his bracelet shows YN you looked at him and he just gave you a cute smile and ruffled your hair said "Y/n I love you. Can you be my girlfriend?" You nodded and the Ferris wheel is at the highest point.
*Time skip*
You two held hands and he sent you home when you are ready to go home he suddenly turn you snd you are facing him and your back is on the door he suddenly kisses you makes you shocked but then you kissed back and left when you two are out of breath
*
After changing you received a text from Doyoung:
Doyoung: good night;) winky face
Y/n : thanks for today Doyoung it is really nice of you;) good night
Doyoung : good night:)
*Seen*
*
You went to bed and drift into deep sleep
*Meanwhile in Doyoung's house*
*Doyoung's pov*
"What do you mean dad?! Why the hell I am seeing a girl i don't know then I am going to Marry her. I rather get broke but not marrying a random girl for money, I am dating y/n but not that girl " my hand runs through my hair and I frowned when your dad called you to go on a dinner date with the Kim's company's daughter Klara.
*
You don't want to disobey your dad so you decided to attend that useless dinner date tomorrow.