Jeno🪄

And you are at the classroom, sitting tiredly. Jeno is your bestfriend but sadly you two messed up the relationship between you two.

Actually you two both developed feelings towards each other, but both of you never admit it. Both of you are always filled with jealousy easily, causing both of you having fights because one skin ship happened with others. You are sad about the fact that this is the second time in this month. You two fighting about it again.
*
You never expect he will cut off that fast neither you, screaming at each other, bursting out tears, yelling. But this week, a slap from Jeno. His eyes filled with jealousy, anger and sadness. Your eyes blurred out because of tears, everything went blurry, your sight, your words, your feelings, your thoughts. Why? This fight makes you rethink, why do you like Jeno. Because he is your best friend? Because he sits next to you? It is because he knows you well, he never betrayed you, you love him. He slapped you. Your eyes filled with, sadness, pain and also, heartbroken. He tried to hold back his anger, but he let it all on you, he regret the second later and tries to walk near you.
*
All you did was screamed at him,"LEE JENO! CAN'T YOU JUST CALM DOWN A BIT???" But all he did was rolled his eyes and said"Tsk Y/n. What are you doing with that boy? " you are obviously not happy with his tone, so you snapped back"LEE JENO I AM JUST TEACHING HIM MATHS!" He runs his hand through his hair and said"Yeah teaching. Just teaching. Continue to teach your boy and being close together. Leave me alone." you are shocked by his wordings. You tears finally dropped. He slammed the door, leaving you in this cold space, without his warmth his laugh kids giggles. But you still need to head to school tomorrow. You can't just quit school because of Jeno.
*
On the other hand Jeno is stomping out of your apartment but he thought, where can he go? Park? No where.... all he went it is Jaemin's house. When he arrived Jaemin's house, Jaemon sighed, and said"you fought with Y/n again?" He frowned but nodded. Jaemin asked"So what's wrong?" He sighed and repeated all the things that happened today. What Jaemin did was just slap Jeno's arm. He said"can't you just keep you jealousy for one day????? You are literally being overprotective towards her. I know you like her, i know bro. But why can't you just tell her?" He stuttered and he said"I- Bro it's hard.... in fact she is my bestfriend. I don't wanna mess up." Jaemin slapped him again. Jeno groans and Jaemin said"Okay here's a plan that can help you...."
*
The next morning, you just lazily pull yourself out of bed, no texts from Jeno. You are disappointed but you still like him though... you just head to school normally until you received a lot of paper hearts and flowers. You are confused until your seat mate said with a sweet tone and a smirking smile"Sis, Jeno made this for you~" your face flashed red and you check the jar, is full of hearts and your favourite flower placed on the table. There is a little tag next to it, writing"Open each of the hearts and read it:P"
*
Your opened the jar carefully and starts to open the paper hearts. You are near the edge to tear up, but when you thought about what Jeno had done. The paper hearts each has written what he likes about you. For example the paper written"I like your smile. Your smile always made my day:)" and it is the similar things in those 100 hearts. Suddenly, Jeno walks in and said"Y-Y/n... mind to come out for sec?" Your coldly nodded and walked out with Jeno. He grabs your wrist and run to the rooftop. He released your wrist and you shake off his hands you scoffed and said"What do you want? Make it quick."
*
He pulls you into his hug, caressing your hair. And you failed to defend and gently hug him back. When you hugged him he pulls you into his chest tighter. He said"Y/n... I'm sorry for me bad personality but I really love you. I missed you. I may seem strong and doesn't care about you. But deeply, i need to want to text you, i want to rush to your home and cuddle with you, watch you sleeping during our movie marathon. EVERYTHING. I just love you. Y/n... i'm sorry really sorry for my bad attitude..."
*
When you are just about to talk, he shuts you up placing his lips on yours...
*
/Your little gestures is all cute in my eyes/
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Gahhhh guess who's back after three days:') sorry for late posting but hope you enjoyed it uwu and THANK YOU FOR EVERYONE HELPED ME REACHED 10K uwu i am planning to write more books so:0