Renjun

You and Renjun are just in a same class you two barely talks since he is really popular in your class. But your love story with him starts on a sports class.
*
Today is sports class and you guys are forced to play Dodge ball. You never liked sports, so when the girls scream, you just rolled your eyes. Since you are quite short but not the shortest so you are forced to stand at the back. Your eyebrows frowned and you just look at the opposite team, it is the most popular boys in the class, which is Renjun ,Johnny, Yuta, Jeonghan and Mingyu. They are just too tall for you. Their average height is around 170 and you are just 160. Your teacher blows the whistle and the game starts. Most of the girls cheer for the popular boys and you are totally annoyed.
*
You are playing the game really well because you rarely catch the ball. Suddenly when you are daydreaming a ball hit your head, you fell down, but you accidentally hurt your leg. You cant even stand up, and Yuta come next to you and said " gosh..I am so sorry y/n. Let me bring you to the medical room. " You shakes your head and replied to Yuta" no Yuta is fine, i am just daydreaming not your problem, i can go to the medical room by myself" you smiled and pattes Yuta's shoulder, Yuta holds your hand and you are totally fine with it since you and Yuta are bestfriends, he holds your hand and he helps you to sit on the bench on the basketball court. Yuta said sorry again and he runs back to the match again.
*
And you are daydreaming again, when you are trying to stand up, your head hurts and you cant move your legs so you fell down, Renjun rushes  to you and asked" Y/n are you really okay? Is your head hurt? Is your foot hurt too?" You shakes your head and
Told him "Renjun...Leave I don't want you to have any rumors with me...."
*
___Renjun pov____
When I am playing the match I see Y/n with pale face and she keeps rubbing her legs, she seems so hurt...I walked to her and seeing her trying to stand up but she fell down, I run to her and I hold her hand help her to stand up, but she told me to leave because she don't want rumors surrounding me. I feel both sad and angry I feel sad for her but angry for those fangirls. When I try to comfort y/n the popular fangirls come to me and hold my arms and said" oppa~~~ don't care about y/n she doesn't worth your time. Now come with me~" I am totally frustrated so I slap away her arms and said" I said leave me alone can't you?"
*
____your pov_____
I sat down for about 15 minutes already and I am ready to get up and play the game again. I stood up slowly and close my eyes wishing this time will be all fine, i slap my face to wake up. I walk to the court slowly since my vision is a bit blurry maybe because I sat up suddenly just now.
*
I returned to the court readying to face the ball again, I am currently so annoyed of the screams and I am daydreaming about how Renjun helped me just now "Y/N! Be careful!!!!" Then you wake up but the ball hit you already and you fainted again...
*
Renjun pov
*
Oh gosh... Y/n she fainted again and even her leg is bleeding...  i carries her bridal style to he medical room, but sadly no teacher is in the room, so I decided to cure  her wounds by myself. She is so pale....
*
___After an hour___
*
Your pov
*
I slowly opens my eyes seeing white walls surrounding me and I am in the medical room... WITH RENJUN?! I look to the left seeing Renjun's eyes full of worry so I laughed awkwardly and said " thanks Renjun haha" Renjun looks at you more seriously and he moves closer to you and his hot breath" Don't daydream again, it hurts seeing you getting hurt" You are shocked and Renjun kissed your forehead and he bend down looking at you and smiles," be my girlfriend y/n, so you wont hurt yourself ever again" you hop on his back and giggles" sure Renjunie"
_____________________________
THIS IS JUST TOO SHORT!!!!! Sorry guyss🥺😭 if you have any things want to tell me fee free to comment down