Chenle

His head gently laying on your shoulders, and he's peacefully sleeping, eye lids are gently closed, his brown chestnut coloured hair, soft and fluffy. You smiled at the sight how you wish he is yours, and every act is true.
*
He smiles like angel, cute as angel, laughs like a cute dolphin. He is taller than you a bit, not too much tho... Who cares about the height when he is your crush? Everything is perfect when it comes to him. That's why you like him. He is not popular but he is a supernova in your eyes, bright but far and untouchable. He is your prince charming in your eyes.
*
Meet Chenle. Your seat mate during art class. Well he is artistic and being really sassy and aesthetic but it still didn't lessen the love for him. In fact this is the reason you like him, oh to be specific, love him. He walks to you and pulls you into a tight hug and said"Oi Y/n~~~" you hug him tighter, the scent of mint rushes into your nose, you giggled and said"Chenle be a bit more mature~" he pouts and said"i thought you like me being cuter~" you ruffles his hair and grabs his hand to class. Luckily the first class is Art. You are glad that you can spend more time with Chenle.
*
When you walk into class, the class is quiet, not much people in the class, and you continued to work on your project. The title of this project is" The one." When the teacher first announced this project, you are quite sure that you will draw Chenle. He is the one who stayed with you during the dark times. Literally your everything. You took a peek at Chenle. His eyes glued on his piece, his right head scribbling with a pencil, his left hand hold his phone for photo refrence. You look back at your drawing. The grey background created a huge contrast with the blue watercolour on Your drawing of Chenle.
*
You smiled and the art class passed. The day is passed quickly. Although you left your art in your locker, but somehow the mean af girs broke your beautiful art. "oh gosh Y/n drew Chenle!""oh wow!!! Y/n's art is too good to be created.""urgh disgusting!" Chenle, standing next to the girls. Each of them gives them a nice hard slap. The girls stand up and they said"What the heck Chenle! Don't think you are acting unpopular. That's extremely disgusting." That's what you heard. When you are heading to the locker. You art being ruined?! And Chenle is there?!
*
You run to your locker, seeing Chenle holding the girl's shirt collar, he stared at them deeply, fiercely, madly, deadly. He mutters under his breath, but enough you to hear"Leave.me.and.Y/n. Alone. Before. I. Kick. You. Out. Of. This. School."he roughly put her down, when he is about to slap her, you rushed to him, hugging him from the back and he looks at you, showing you a apologetic smile. You apologised to the girls and dragged Chenle to the backyard.
*
When you are just about to scream at him, he pulled you into a tight hug, then the next action leave you confused, angry, sad, happy. He holds your jaw and went for a deep and hard kiss. You pushed him away and said"Chenle! Wake up? What the hell?" He smirked. This is not Chenle. You asked with your shattered voice" Chenle... What's wrong?" He pulls you into another kiss, bitting your lips until a blood irony smile went into your mouth.
*
He simply said"Just controlling what's mine. Look I am being man and rude, but don't judge I am being Possessive towards you, and overprotective. My true side Y/n. I love you." You nodded and peck him on the lips, you hold his hand and intertwined them and saying"That scared me suddenly Chenle." He giggles and said"I'm sorry Y/n. But I still love you."