Yuta

You got a friend Called Yuta. He is you brother's best friend, you always find him visiting your home. Well your brother and Yuta are both good looking, although he mentioned that he had a girlfriend but it is long time ago, but you still fell for him. His bright smile always made your day.
*
This day you stayed at home, since they are no classes you need to attend. You laid on your bed, watching cat videos(I'm sorry for people who likes dog, cats are cuter:3). And your brother came in sits next to you, you paused your video and said" Bro knock before you come in!" Johnny just rolled his eyes and he plopped himself on bed saying" Yah Y/n, later my best friend Yuta will come, please be tidy and don't do stupid things later on." You nodded and said" Bro I am 17 already." He chuckles and ruffles your hair said" Awwwww my baby is growing up~" you nodded and give him a smile.
*
When he is tidying the house, his phone buzzed since he left it on the bed, making you to take a peek at his phone. And it is his friend Yuta. You see the message saying" Johnny~~I think your little sis is really cute~~" You immediately turn back to your laptop screen and trying really hard not to blush and let Johnny find out. Soon Johnny came back in and took his phone and said" Y/n wanna hangout with us later on? We got your favourite movie just for this time. You immediately look up to see your brother smiling at you you put down your laptop and rushed to you brother saying" Oh gosh Brother I love you~~~~" he ruffles your hair, then the door bell rings.
*
You changed into some cute comfy clothes, and you go up to open the door, seeing Yuta brought a bag, you greeted him and he blushed a bit and walk in. You put down his bags and prepared the food he bought earlier. Yuta came into the kitchen and works with you, you said" Oh um Yuta you can sit down! I can do it!" He giggles and shows his charming smile that makes your heart skips a bit faster, he said" Y/n I'll help! It is not a big deal~" you nodded and Johnny at the back smirking at the both of you and he thought " Ohhhh My sister is in love~"
*
After preparing, You sat on the sofa with Yuta and Johnny, you sat in the middle and suddenly you feel a hand holding your waist loosely, you turn to see Yuta smiling while he is looking at you. You smiled at him, and turned to see your brother still looking at the movie. You giggled a bit and you looks back to tv screen. You guys continue to watch the movie quietly. After an hour the movie finished, you said" Boys let's grab some food for tonight's dinner! I'll cook!" Johnny and Yuta loves your cooking but you seldom cook since you are extra lazy. The boys immediately grabbed the bags and walk to the grocery story with you. You walk to the sauce section, you needed the hot sauce. But it is too high for you, then a familiar figure standing next to you, and you look up see Yuta giving you a small smile. You blushed and said" Ummm T-thank you Yuta." After you finished, you put down the sauce into the basket. You keep walking and see Yuta at the back keep following you, you don't want it to be very awkward so you said" Ummm Yuta what do you want to have for dinner?" He said" everything you made is delicious.....but can I have you then?" You giggles while blushing and hit his arm playfully, you two talk about your hobbies and basic things. You and Yuta meet Johnny at the cashier, you three walked back home while giggling and joking around.
*
While you are preparing, Yuta comes in and said" Hey Y/n! I can help!" He starts to boil the water, and put the food into the pot. With Yuta's help, you finished the cooking within 1 hour, which is faster than you expected. You carefully take out the food you prepared and shouted" Boys!!!! The food is ready!!" The two of them came down smiling. The dinner is fun and three of you talked about a lot of random things. And after three of you finished. Yuta went home. The last thing you got is a paper slip from him. You opened it while sitting on your bed. It is his number! You immediately open your phone, quickly type in the numbers and texted him. But his reply leave you confused but excited at the same time. " Let's go on a ice cream date~^^" you nearly screamed but you obviously calmed yourself down.
*
You dressed welly, a little pink dress, with a pair of with converse, you went to the park and see Yuta standing there with a white shirt and ripped jeans with a pair of orange converse on. You smiled at the scene you see and walk up to him. He look up from his phone and said" Y/n you look really stunning today~" you blushed and held his hand, he ruffles your hair and brings you to the ice cream shop. And obviously he ordered your favourite for you which is_______, you smiled when he walked up to you buying your favourite ice cream. While you are enjoying your ice cream, Yuta's finger lift your chin slightly, he went up to you, kissed your lip. Your spoon dropped and he left the kiss. You said" Yuta! W-What is that for?!" He said" I know you like me too so yeah we are dating." You giggled and nodded. He smiled at himself and held your hands that is resting on the table saying" I love you Y/n..." you tighten the grip and said" I love you more..."