Winwin

You are a a new student from China, and your host family is a guy, and he is called SiCheng. He is cute and really nice, and he is also from China. Since you are going to stay in this family for a year so you decided to be friends with Sicheng's squad.
*
In the first day of school, you stay next to Winwin and keep looking down, suddenly Winwin stopped and you bumped on him, You look up and seeing Winwin smiling said" princess you are not pretty when you don't smile, don't be shy, no one will bully you." You slowly nodded, but your face are slowly turning into a deep shade of red.
*
You went to all classes and went to your locker, you put down all your books and sighed and you thought: aish how can I survive through this whole year.... You walk to the canteen on your own and you bought your lunch sits on the table next to a garden by yourself. When you are eating, you see Winwin and his gang coming towards you, and Winwin ruffles your hair and said" hey princess mind us join?" You shakes your head and seeing a bunch of boys, then you all chit chat a bit and you become good friends with them really quick, you waved them bye after you finish your lunch. You go to the library and borrows some books for studying.
*after a few weeks*
It is been a month after I left home, it is really nice to be in Korea... You are having a crush on Winwin since you guys live together, he always brings you to school and he even is really shy and it makes him really cute.
*
You change to a skirt and tie your hair into a pony tail, and head of to school. You see Winwin waiting at your classroom and talking with a girl, they seems so happy, Winwin even blushed towards her, that girl is so pretty and cute... maybe she is Winwin's girlfriend or crush. I should've not love Winwin I am only a new student here right... You walk pass them and you read books on your own. You are so depressed and so unhappy since Winwin is talking with a girl and they seems really close. So you ignored Winwin and his gang for a day just to calm yourself down, at least to stop loving Winwin that deep.
*
During lunch when you are packing my stuff, someone tapped your shoulder, you turned around and you see it is Jaehyun. I asked" what's wrong Jaehyun?" Jaehyun bends down to your height and whispered at your ear saying" i like you y/n" your face flashed red and you said" W-Wh-what?!" You got dragged by Jaehyun with my books and when you look back, you see Winwin, you turn back to run with Jaehyun until the rooftop. You catch your breath again and I see Jaehyun, smirks saying" you like Winwin right? It is really obvious hahahaha" he laughs and said" Why will you even like Winwin?" Your eyes slowly turns red, tear running straight off my eyes, he laughs and said" Winwin don't like you, you idiot, he got a girlfriend already you thought you are his princess? Leave Winwin alone, I am just giving you a better option for both of you." You see Jaehyun walks down the stairs, you stand at the place, the wind hits you hard and your tears keep falling, my legs are out of energy and you fell down, your legs are bruised . You lay down on the floor, recalling what Jaehyun told you keep recall about it, but your feelings for Winwin is too strong, if it didn't work out it will be so hurt.