Chapter 30 ➼ ℛ𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝓀𝓎 𝒶𝓉 ℳ𝑜𝓇𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔

𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎 ➼ 𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝓈𝓀𝓎 𝒶𝓉 𝓂𝑜𝓇𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔

𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎 𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝓈𝓀𝓎 𝒶𝓉 𝓂𝑜𝓇𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔

ANGELINA WAS LEFT ON THE DECK on her own as Clarke and Bellamy dashed after Luna. Angelina knew the girl's answer before the woman even spoke and quite frankly, she couldn't blame her for turning Clarke down.

Angelina breathes the sea salted air deep into her lungs as the heat from the sun shines down upon her face. Ocean water laps beneath the girl as the water spreads miles in each direction. Angelina smiles in contentment as she rests her palms against the rusted metal railing.

It's then that she notices that Lexa's blood had been cleaned from her hands.

Angelina takes a sharp inhale, the air now constricting against her trachea as she desperately sucks air into her lungs.

"Angelina," a soft voice calls, overlapping with the waves.

The said girl turns, finding Luna watching her. Angelina takes a long, shaky inhale before composing herself and following Luna inside the oil rig that belonged to Flokru.

Luna holds back a woven net that hangs over the entrance, allowing Angelina to step inside. The girl blinks hard, allowing her eyes to adjust to the artificial lighting as her eyes scan the crowd that forms.

A young girl stands near a spot light as she speaks to the crowd. "Everywhere I looked, there were fins, and teeth, and blood. I knew if they saw me, I'd be next. So I just floated there, waiting. Praying that they'd swim on. But they didn't."

Angelina turns her attention away from the speaking girl as she finds Clarke and Bellamy as they stand and quickly approach Luna. The curly haired woman informs them, "the boats return at nightfall. Then you leave. Forever."

"Luna, let us explain," Clarke pushes the girl.

"I said no," Luna firmly tells the blonde.

"No, you need to hear this," Bellamy demands as he stands tall over Luna. The said woman cocks her head, watching the dark haired boy as he explains, "there is something out there that is going to destroy us all."

"Whatever it is, it can't reach us here," Luna denies, her big brown eyes daring Bellamy to argue.

Clarke and Bellamy watch the woman in disbelief as she moves around them and moves to approach Jasper and Octavia, who sit listening to the speaker. Clarke glances to Angelina, giving her the same look as the brunette walks away.

"We need to talk," Luna announces to Octavia as Angelina reaches the two.

"That's my cue," Jasper sighs, standing as he returns to Bellamy's side.

Angelina sits beside Octavia as the two look to Luna. The woman hands back Lincoln's journal, sending a soft smile to Octavia as she does. "I thought you'd want this back."