Chapter 48 ➼ ℋ𝑜𝓌 𝒲𝑒 𝒢𝑒𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝒫𝑒𝒶𝒸𝑒

𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝓉𝓎 𝑒𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 ➼ 𝒽𝑜𝓌 𝓌𝑒 𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝓅𝑒𝒶𝒸𝑒

𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝓉𝓎 𝑒𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝒽𝑜𝓌 𝓌𝑒 𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝓅𝑒𝒶𝒸𝑒

ANGELINA STANDS FIRM IN HER POSITION beside Octavia as the two talk strategy with their army. The eye was finally down, Angelina wouldn't speak of it but the girl was impressed that Echo was able to take it out.

Angelina eyes the map that was drawn with Madi's help. The girl doesn't look in the smaller girl's direction, but she can feel her eyes on her. Octavia had informed the girl how she had appointed Madi as her second. Angelina didn't care, but the girl was surprised at how young the girl was.

Lexa was the same age when she ascended.

Angelina turns to Octavia was the red queen speaks, "we know that there are three entry points into the valley. While Angelina, Madi and I soften the battlefield, Miller will lead the first battalion through the southern tributary."

Nathan Miller hesitantly glances between the two queens, the confusion evident on his face as he asks, "first?"

Angelina glances to the man standing across the table from her, asking, "is there a problem with that?"

"No," the man responds. "But the first battalion's Indra's."

"Not anymore," Angelina sternly speaks.

Nathan looks to Indra, her arms crossed as she tells him, "it's fine, Nathan. You're prepared."

"Alright," Octavia nods before turning to the young girl standing near the back of the room. "Madi, come here by me." As the small girl slowly moves to stand by Octavia's side, further away from Angelina, Octavia turns her attention to Cooper.

"The worms are thermoreceptors," Cooper speaks. "That means that they sense body heat. With Madi's knowledge of the woods, we'll get as close to the village as we can and release them here, here, and here."

Kara leans over the map, pointing to the three entrances into the valley.

Angelina turns to Octavia, the two holding eye contact as their eyes both darken, thrilled with the chaos they were about to unleash.

Angelina lets out a satisfied sigh as she collapses onto the bed beside Roan. The two lie naked, covered in sweat as their bodies remain molded together under the entangled blankets.