Chapter 51 ➼ 𝒟𝒶𝓂𝑜𝒸𝓁𝑒𝓈

ℐ'𝓂 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒻𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓃𝒹 𝑜𝓇 𝒶𝓃𝓎𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔𝒟𝒶𝓂𝓃, 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝓀 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊'𝓇𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓂𝒶𝓃ℐ 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝓀, 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒, ℐ 𝒶𝓂

𝒟𝒶𝓂𝓃, 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝓀 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊'𝓇𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓂𝒶𝓃
ℐ 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝓀, 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒, ℐ 𝒶𝓂

𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒻𝒾𝒻𝓉𝓎 𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒹𝒶𝓂𝑜𝒸𝓁𝑒𝓈

"YOU DON'T NEED THAT," BELLAMY ANNOUNCES as he pushes his way into their tent. "Everybody out."

Angelina raises an eyebrow at the man as they lock eyes. Octavia rolls her eyes as she speaks, "out." As the Wonkru queens' team begins to clear, Octavia turns to her brother, "the spy found a way in?"

Bellamy nods. "Before I tell you this, we need to set some things straight."

Bellamy eyes both women as he ignores those on the guard who remain in the tent. "We're listening," Octavia tells him.

"This war that you're so anxious for is about to be fought on the last survivable land on Earth," Bellamy warns. "That is monumentally stupid. But it's here, and in four days when we march on that valley, we are going to fight this the right way."

Angelina scoffs, rolling her eyes as she tells him, "please, what would you know about the right way?"

Bellamy glances to Angelina, his eyes turning into a hard glare as he speaks, "I made a mistake all those years ago trusting Pike. I've made amends. You and I, we're not so different anymore."

Before Angelina can fight back, Octavia speaks, "will the right way end with us winning?"

"It ends with us accepting the other side's surrender," Bellamy speaks as he turns back to his sister. "Once they lay down their arms, we share the valley with them. No executions, no fighting pits. Real peace."

"Believe it or not, we want that too," Octavia speaks.

Bellamy's glare doesn't soften as he speaks, "I wish I believed it."

"Fine," Octavia speaks, making Angelina groan. The magical queen dropping her head into her hands.  "I accept your terms. Now tell me how to win this war."

Bellamy doesn't speak, his eyes falling to Angelina as he raises an eyebrow. The brunette's glare hardens as she looks to the man she's despised for so long. "This doesn't mean that I like you," Angelina scoffs.

Bellamy nods, "same goes for you." The man then turns to Octavia, backing away as he speaks, "Indra has the details."

"Bellamy," Octavia sternly calls. Her brother pauses by the tent's door. "This is how it was meant to be. You and me, fighting side by side."

Bellamy turns around, looking over his shoulder as he announces, "I'm not fighting for you. I'm fighting to get back to my family."

Octavia remains still as Bellamy shoves the flap out of his way as he exits the tent.