Chapter 36 ➼ 𝒜 ℒ𝒾𝑒 𝒢𝓊𝒶𝓇𝒹𝑒𝒹

ℳ𝒶𝓂𝒶 𝓅𝓊𝓉 𝓂𝓎 𝑔𝓊𝓃𝓈 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝑔𝓇𝑜𝓊𝓃𝒹ℐ 𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝓈𝒽𝑜𝑜𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓂 𝒶𝓃𝓎𝓂𝑜𝓇𝑒𝒯𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒸𝑜𝓁𝒹 𝒷𝓁𝒶𝒸𝓀 𝒸𝓁𝑜𝓊𝒹 𝒾𝓈 𝒸𝑜𝓂𝒾𝓃' 𝒶𝓇𝑜𝓊𝓃𝒹𝒜𝓃𝒹 ℐ 𝒻𝑒𝑒𝓁 ℐ'𝓂 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝒸𝓀𝒾𝓃' 𝑜𝓃 𝒽𝑒𝒶𝓋𝑒𝓃'𝓈 𝒹𝑜𝑜𝓇

ℐ 𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝓈𝒽𝑜𝑜𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓂 𝒶𝓃𝓎𝓂𝑜𝓇𝑒
𝒯𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒸𝑜𝓁𝒹 𝒷𝓁𝒶𝒸𝓀 𝒸𝓁𝑜𝓊𝒹 𝒾𝓈 𝒸𝑜𝓂𝒾𝓃' 𝒶𝓇𝑜𝓊𝓃𝒹
𝒜𝓃𝒹 ℐ 𝒻𝑒𝑒𝓁 ℐ'𝓂 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝒸𝓀𝒾𝓃' 𝑜𝓃 𝒽𝑒𝒶𝓋𝑒𝓃'𝓈 𝒹𝑜𝑜𝓇

𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎 𝓈𝒾𝓍 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝑒 𝑔𝓊𝒶𝓇𝒹𝑒𝒹

IT WAS RARE FOR THE PEOPLE of Polis to see Angelina and Octavia one without the other moving through the lively city, so it was a shock to spot Angelina Hood moving swiftly through the town alone. The brunette stuck close to the edge of the streets where the early morning sun had yet to reach as she tried to avoid lurking eyes.

But Angelina Hood was not difficult to spot, even in the endless busy city. The darkness harboring inside of the magical girl was becoming more obvious by the day, cracking its way through the girl's previously soft exterior.

Angelina paid no mind to how the villagers rushed to move out of her way as she pushes herself into the only bar in the city guarded by Trikru. The warrior guarding the door from any wandering Azgeda eyes moved from the girl's path as she pushes past the wooden door.

Angelina's eyes flutter around the room before landing on Octavia lingering by the bar top. The girl quickly joins her as Octavia slides her a cup filled with liquor. The darker haired brunette doesn't turn her head as she speaks, "I figured we'd need a little something before meeting with Kane."

Angelina nods, smirking as she taps her mug with Octavia's. Just as both women finish their drinks, the bar door opens as Kane cautiously steps into the room, his eyes immediately falling onto the two women day drinking.

"Have a seat," the man speaks as he leads the two women to a secluded table in the corner of the bar.

Octavia sighs as she groans, "what did I do now?"

Angelina matches the girl's unamused expression as she crosses her arms over her chest, her eyes falling to Kane as he leans foreword and speaks, "rumors of the flame's destruction are spreading. People on the street openly calling for the king's head. Your choices have consequences."

"Would you rather I killed Indra's daughter?" Octavia harshly whispers as she glares down the man sitting before her.

Kane narrows his eyes as he bites back, "I'd rather you didn't kill."