Chapter 4 ➼ 𝐻𝒾𝓈 𝒮𝒾𝓈𝓉𝑒𝓇'𝓈 𝒦𝑒𝑒𝓅𝑒𝓇

𝒥𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝒸𝓁𝑜𝓈𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝑒𝓎𝑒𝓈, 𝓎𝑜𝓊'𝓁𝓁 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉𝒞𝑜𝓂𝑒 𝓂𝑜𝓇𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓁𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉, 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒶𝓃𝒹 ℐ'𝓁𝓁 𝒷𝑒 𝓈𝒶𝒻𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓈𝑜𝓊𝓃𝒹

𝒞𝑜𝓂𝑒 𝓂𝑜𝓇𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓁𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉,
𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒶𝓃𝒹 ℐ'𝓁𝓁 𝒷𝑒 𝓈𝒶𝒻𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓈𝑜𝓊𝓃𝒹

𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒻𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝓈𝒾𝓈𝓉𝑒𝓇'𝓈 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅𝑒𝓇

OCTAVIA'S EYES FLUTTER OPEN AS A small groan escapes her lips. The girl glances to her left to find Angelina passed out on the ground next to her. The girl lies on her back with a shirt tied around her right thigh. The girl ties to sit up when a sharp pain shoots through her legs. The girl groans, turning herself over when she pauses. Her eyes widen as she finds herself lying in a cave. She sits straight up as the girl hears footsteps. Octavia glances at Angelina, who lies still with her eyes shut.

Octavia cries out as she is unable to pull herself to her feet, causing Angelina to stir. Octavia screams as a man rounds the corner of the cave. He is dressed in a thick coat that covered layers of armor. The man carries a scorching blade as he approaches Octavia.

"Please!" The girl begs, "Please don't hurt us!" The man approaches Octavia, grabbing her ankle as he pulls her towards him. "Please don't! No!"

The girl lets out a blood curdling scream that causes Angelina to sit straight up out of her sleep as the man presses the blade to Octavia's leg. He then turns to Angelina.

Octavia screams again, dragging herself to the girl, "No! Don't touch her!"

Angelina cries out, grasping Octavia's hand as the man presses the iron blade to her leg. The girl screams until she falls backwards, passing out.

The man rounds the corner of the cave, disappearing from sight as Octavia cries, pulling Angelina's body towards her own. She then drags both of them backwards until her back presses firm against the wall of the cave before pulling Angelina's head into her lap. Her eyes soon flutter shut as she holds onto Angelina's hand.

Octavia wakes up with a gasp. Angelina lies awake in her lap as silent tears fall down her cheeks. Octavia squeezes the girl's shoulder as Angelina looks up giving the girl a small smile.

"Is he here?" Octavia mouths to the girl, glancing around the cave.

Angelina shakes her head no as she sits up. Octavia goes to stand and is confused when she can so easily. The girl examines the cut on her leg to find it sealed. "He fixed it?" The girl wonders aloud.

Angelina nods, showing the girl the incision that had sliced all the way down her shin. The cut is closed, surrounded only by dried blood.

Octavia helps Angelina stand before ripping a pair of antlers off of the wall. She hands one to the girl beside her before calling out, "Hello?"