Chapter 45 ➼ 𝒮𝒽𝒾𝒻𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝒶𝓃𝒹𝓈

A N : this gif is kinda how I imagine Angelina's hair as Oscreina, just not as much pulled back on the sides (for a visual)

𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝓉𝓎 𝒻𝒾𝓋𝑒 𝓈𝒽𝒾𝒻𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓈𝒶𝓃𝒹𝓈

"THEY DONT KNOW THAT WE'RE COMING, so all three Northern passes will be wide open," Angelina speaks, gesturing to the map sitting before them. After the explosion last night, Angelina wanted nothing more than to annihilate the rest of Diyoza's men, the brawny blonde among them. Angelina, Octavia and the head of their guard, along with the head of their advisement, came up with a plan to take the last remaining viable land on Earth for their own. "But the village will be fortified. Where's the water source?"

"Here," Roan points out, resting his finger to a small irregular circle drawn on the map.

"Why?" Indra asks, "what are you thinking?"

"My question exactly," Clarke's voice filters through the room. Nathan and Bellamy file in behind the blonde.

Angelina sharply exhales, making her irritation known as she closes her eyes and clutches onto the edge of the table. Octavia stands beside her, the darker haired leader turning to the blonde as Roan snarls, "Miller, your orders were to go," he falls quiet with a sharp glare as the younger man cuts him off.

"I know my orders," he says, pulling his hood down. "I think we should listen to what Clarke has to say."

Octavia raises an eyebrow to the man as Clarke tells them, "you can't take the sea route."

"Why?" Raen asks. "You said the sea was gone, killed off in Priamfaya."

"Is it passable or not?" Indra asks.

"Yes, maybe," Clarke corrects herself. "But you have to understand that," the blonde pauses as Angelina cuts her off.

"Maybe's good enough for me," the dark queen announces. Octavia shakes her head, moving with the woman only for both of them to fall still as Bellamy moves to stand directly in their way.

Angelina smirks as her guards train their guns on the man, the guns clicking with action as Bellamy's eyes widen. After a stare off between the siblings, Octavia turns to her guards as she says, "stand down."

"O, O just listen. Please hear us out," Bellamy begs his sister.

Clarke sighs, speaking up as she tells them, "Octavia, Angelina, we're all on the same team. No one wants to get to that valley more than me. It's my home. But this way is too risky."