Chapter 6 ➼ 𝒰𝓃𝒾𝓉𝓎 𝒟𝒶𝓎

𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝓈𝒾𝓍 ➼ 𝓊𝓃𝒾𝓉𝓎 𝒹𝒶𝓎

𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝓈𝒾𝓍 𝓊𝓃𝒾𝓉𝓎 𝒹𝒶𝓎

A LOT HAD HAPPENED IN THE past couple of days while Angelina locked herself in a tent with all of her mother's spell books and her journals from Neverland. The girl needed some time to herself and she figured that locking herself away was the best way to do it. She had read every page of every book back to back, but never found anything about the word "sleya."

The girl was starting to think that it meant nothing.

Until she had another dream of the beautiful blue eyed stranger.

It was the same as last time. The girl only got a look at his eyes. But this time, the stranger said one word to the girl.

"Sleya."

And so, Angelina locked herself away from the rest of the camp. First, to clear her mind and second, to try to gather insight. Neither was successful.

Octavia had kept the girl up to date with what was happening around the camp. Somehow, everyone in the camp had gotten a hold of hallucinogenic nuts and distributed them around the camp. Angelina was glad she had missed that day.

Clarke and Bellamy had gathered insight from the chancellor about a bunker that held supplies. There they had found blankets, med kits and guns. Angelina was most excited about the med kits. She and Clarke had gone through them and organized them in the drop ship.

Angelina stands next to Octavia, watching the chancellor on a screen that Raven had put together from parts of the drop ship that she brought down.

"My friends," he begins. "This is an historic Unity Day. Every year, we mark the moment our ancestors of the twelve stations joined to form the ark, but this is the last year we do so while aboard her. Next year, on the ground."

"Right, after we came down and did all the work," a boy to Angelina's right complains. "Someone shut him up."

"You shut up, Miller. No one's forcing you to watch," Raven scolds the boy.

"WOOOO!!"

Angelina turns as Jasper runs through the crowd with a barrel over his head. "Monty strikes again!" The boy yells. "I call this, Unity Juice! Who's thirsty?"

Octavia slips away from the girl's side as Jasper hands Angelina a bottle filled with the 'Unity Juice.'

Angelina takes a sip, grateful to Monty for flavoring the liquid as she watches Octavia slip through the camp's gate. Finn rushes up to the girl as he grabs her hand, pulling her into an open tent.

"You're just gonna let her go?" Finn asks, crossing his arms.

Angelina cocks an eyebrow at the boy as she says, "I don't try to control her, Finn. I'm not her brother."