Chapter 32 ➼ 𝒪𝓊𝓇 ℱ𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝒾𝓈 𝒩𝑜𝓉 𝒪𝓋𝑒𝓇

ℐ𝓉'𝓈 𝒾𝓃 𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒻𝓁𝑒𝓈𝒽, 𝒾𝓉'𝓈 𝒾𝓃 𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒷𝓁𝑜𝑜𝒹𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝓇𝑒𝒸𝓀𝑜𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒽𝒶𝓈 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝒷𝑒𝑔𝓊𝓃

𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝓇𝑒𝒸𝓀𝑜𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒽𝒶𝓈 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝒷𝑒𝑔𝓊𝓃.
𝒯𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒'𝓈 𝓃𝑜 𝑒𝓈𝒸𝒶𝓅𝑒,
𝒲𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝒻𝒾𝓇𝑒 𝓂𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓈 𝒻𝒶𝓉𝑒.

𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓇𝓉𝓎 𝓉𝓌𝑜 𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒻𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝒾𝓈 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝑜𝓋𝑒𝓇

A SEARING PAIN IN THE GIRL'S chest spreads as fire through her veins as Angelina gasps awake. The girl sucks oxygen into her lungs as they painfully inflate, clenching her teeth as the pressure in her chest subsides.

The girl's vision is blurry as her senses begin to come back to her, but the girl can make out Clarke's voice. Angelina closes her eyes, sighing in relief at the sound of the blonde's usual nagging voice. Thank god.

"Raen! No! Don't!"

Raen?

The girl startles, hitting the back of her head against something hard as blurs of color slowly fade into view.

"Rise and shine!"

Angelina freezes, her breath lodged in the back of her throat as Raen stands before her, a sinister smirk plastered to his face as he cleans blood from his arrowhead.

Her blood.

Angelina whimpers as Raen glares the girl down, dropping the smirk as he asks, "Ang, what's the pass phrase?"

The brunette girl widens her eyes as Clarke cries out, a gag tied securely around her mouth. "I'm not telling you," Angelina spits.

"Very well," Raen chuckles as he slams the arrowhead deep into Angelina's shoulder blade. "What's the pass phrase, Ang?"

The girl grinds her teeth, biting back a cry as Raen watches the girl before turning to face someone behind him that Angelina can't see.

"If she's in too much pain she can't control her magic," Raen smirks, turning back to the girl as he watches the tips of her fingers flash a golden green. The Azgedan man grins as he rips the arrow from her body, black blood splattering across his face before he slams the arrow into Angelina's opposite shoulder.

Angelina groans, her eyes locked with Raen's as over his shoulder Jaha slams a metal clave onto the side of Ontari's head. The woman drops to the floor as Jaha says, "we can't let them have you."