Chapter 15 ➼ 𝒮𝓊𝓇𝓋𝒾𝓋𝒶𝓁 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝐹𝒾𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓈𝓉

𝒞𝑜𝓊𝓃𝓉 𝓂𝓎 𝒸𝒶𝓇𝒹𝓈, 𝓌𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓂 𝒻𝒶𝓁𝓁

ℬ𝓁𝑜𝑜𝒹 𝑜𝓃 𝒶 𝓂𝒶𝓇𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓌𝒶𝓁𝓁.
ℐ 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒶𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓎 𝒶𝓁𝓁,
𝒮𝒸𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓂.

𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒻𝒾𝒻𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝓈𝓊𝓇𝓋𝒾𝓋𝒶𝓁 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒻𝒾𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓈𝓉

"THIS ARGUMENT IS A WASTE OF time!" One of the grounder's guards snarls as he slams his fist on the table before him, making Angelina roll her eyes. "It is simple. If they can't breathe our air why not just open the door and be done with it! Let them burn!"

"For the last time, they have a containment system!" Angelina yells at the man across the table. "Simply opening the door will do nothing!"

"Our inside man can shut their system down," Clarke says, referring to Bellamy who left that morning with Lincoln to sneak into the mountain.

"If he gets inside," The grounder complains.

"What if we shut it down from the outside?" Lexa suggests as she stands across from Clarke. "You say the dam gives them power. Let's take that away."

Angelina bites her lip, debating the idea in her head as Clarke says, "That dam withstood a nuclear war, commander."

Angelina shrugs as she mumbles, "So did the bridge that I exploded."

The grounder screams as he slams his fist against the table. "All she offers is no."

"Quint," Lexa scolds.

"Apologies, commander. But the biggest army we've ever had is waiting for us to give it a mission. The longer that takes, the more of our people die in that mountain," Quint says.

"It's the same for all of us," Clarke states.

Quint fires back, saying, "We've lost thousands! How many have you lost girl?" He then turns to the rest of his men as he says, "She says she has a plan. I say waiting for one man to get inside is not a very good one."

"I agree with Quint," The grounder across from Angelina states. "We have an army. Why not use it?"

"We will," Clarke states. "After Bellamy lowers their defenses by turning off the acid fog."

"We don't care how many men you have," Angelina says sweetly as she rests her hands on the table, leaning forward. "How are you gonna win if you can't even get to your enemy?"