Chapter 54 ➼ ℛ𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝓊𝓃 ℛ𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔

ℱ𝑜𝓇𝑔𝒾𝓋𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓌𝒽𝑜 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒶𝓇𝑒,𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝑔𝒶𝒾𝓃𝒥𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒾𝒻 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒽𝒾𝒹𝑒,𝒾𝓉 𝒹𝑜𝑒𝓈𝓃'𝓉 𝑔𝑜 𝒶𝓌𝒶𝓎

𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝑔𝒶𝒾𝓃
𝒥𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒾𝒻 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒽𝒾𝒹𝑒,
𝒾𝓉 𝒹𝑜𝑒𝓈𝓃'𝓉 𝑔𝑜 𝒶𝓌𝒶𝓎.

𝒲𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝒷𝑒𝒹,
𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝑒𝓃𝒹 𝓊𝓅 𝓈𝓉𝓇𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝒹
ℋ𝑜𝓇𝓇𝒾𝒻𝒾𝑒𝒹 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝑒𝒶𝒸𝒽 𝓈𝓉𝑜𝓃𝑒,
𝒪𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓉𝒶𝑔𝑒, 𝓂𝓎 𝓁𝒾𝓉𝓉𝓁𝑒 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓀 𝒶𝑔𝑒.

𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒻𝒾𝒻𝓉𝓎 𝒻𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝓈𝓊𝓃 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔

ALONE IN THE HALLWAY STAND TWO fallen Wonkru queens. Their shoulders tense, knees aching, fists drawn tight as they battle out their anger together.

And like Indra told them all those years ago, no magic.

Angelina squares her shoulders, rounding her hips as she propels herself forward. Her foot landing under Octavia's ribs. The darker haired girl grunts in response, composing herself before fighting back with a punch that Angelina blocks with her arms.

"You've been asleep too long," Angelina taunts before she lands her fist against the girl's stomach.

Octavia simply looks at the girl, raising an eyebrow as she asks, "you call that a punch?"

Angelina lets out a laugh before making the girl eat her words. The girl shoves Octavia backwards with multiple hits to her chest, jaw and arms. Octavia falls to one knee, spiting blood from her mouth as she looks up at Angelina. Her chest heaving as she grumbles out, "better."

Octavia stands quickly, knocking the girl off her guard with a fist to her cheek. Angelina jolts backwards, only the sound of the two's painful breaths fill the hallway as Angelina takes hit after hit from Octavia.

Quickly having enough, Angelina grabs onto the back of Octavia's shirt before flinging her against the wall. Angelina catches her breath as Octavia leans all her weight against the wall, her shoulder making a dent in the metal paneling.

Octavia eyes the dent, her eyes becoming darker as she quickly throws fist after fist into the metal, the white gauze wrapped around her knuckles quickly falling red.

"Tav!" Angelina scolds, putting a hand on her hip as she watches the girl break.

She yells again, only Octavia doesn't hear a thing against the ringing in her ears.