Chapter 18 ➼ 𝐵𝓁𝑜𝑜𝒹 𝑀𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝐵𝓁𝑜𝑜𝒹

AN : I apologize for the long chapter now. I couldn't bring myself to make this two chapters so here's my first ever 5,000 + chapter :)

 I couldn't bring myself to make this two chapters so here's my first ever 5,000 + chapter :)

𝒪𝒽 𝓂𝓎 𝒢𝑜𝒹, 𝓈𝒽𝑒 𝑔𝑜𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓅𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇.
𝒲𝑒𝓁𝓁, 𝓁𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝒶𝓉 𝒽𝑒𝓇, 𝓈𝒽𝑒 𝑔𝑜𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓅𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇.

𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝑒𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒷𝓁𝑜𝑜𝒹 𝓂𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒷𝓁𝑜𝑜𝒹

ANGELINA STANDS SHOULDER TO SHOULDER WITH Roan as the two stand in Lexa's tent along with the grounder warriors, Lexa and Clarke. The two had barely stood two feet apart since earlier discovering that the pair were soulmates. Staying close to Roan just seemed to calm Angelina, another perk of finding her soulmate. Angelina was always the type of person to find physical contact calming, but when Roan's skin would brush upon hers it was a feeling of no other.

Angelina leans against Roan as she examines the display of Mount Weather sitting before her.

"Welcome, Skaikru. Join us," Lexa announces as a few of the ark's guards and members of the hundred enter the tent.

Clarke stands besides Angelina as one of the ark's men approaches the blonde, handing her a container of hydrazine. "Package from Raven," he says. "She said it would do the job."

"Raven and her bombs," Angelina snickers from Roan's side.

Angelina tucks the canister into her bag as Lexa leans her hands against the table. "Field commanders, today is the day that we get our people back. The enemy thinks it's safe behind the doors, but it's not. When it realizes that, it will fight back. Hard. We need to be ready," Lexa says fiercely with fire in her eyes.

Lexa turns, looking to Clarke as she nods.

Clarke nods back to the commander as she says, "This is a rescue mission. We are not here to wipe them out. There are people inside of that mountain that helped Angelina and I escape when they entrapped us. There are people inside that are helping our people as we speak. There are children that have nothing to do with this war. We will kill their soldiers, their leadership if we have to. But we are there to rescue our people. Is that clear?"

A group before them nods. Angelina claps her hands together as she says, "Perfect, let's get started." She moves away from Roan to stand before the table. She points to the mountain as she says, "We've made together four teams. Two of them, in the dam and in the mine, are moving into position as we speak. The third are the team who are freeing the grounder prisoners. It is our job as the forth team to keep the eye of the enemy off of the other three teams as long as possible. To do that, we have to position ourselves here, at the front door with our entire army." Angelina moves, pointing towards the large door that sits at the front of the mountain.