Chapter 21 ➼ 𝒲𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒯𝒽𝓇𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓈

ℬ𝓊𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊'𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒,ℐ'𝓁𝓁 𝒷𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒻𝓇𝑜𝓂 𝒹𝓊𝓈𝓀 𝓉𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒹𝒶𝓌𝓃

ℐ'𝓁𝓁 𝒷𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒻𝓇𝑜𝓂 𝒹𝓊𝓈𝓀 𝓉𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒹𝒶𝓌𝓃.
ℬ𝒶𝒷𝓎, ℐ'𝓂 𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒.
ℐ'𝓁𝓁 𝒽𝑜𝓁𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈 𝑔𝑜 𝓌𝓇𝑜𝓃𝑔,
ℐ'𝓁𝓁 𝒷𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒻𝓇𝑜𝓂 𝒹𝓊𝓈𝓀 𝓉𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒹𝒶𝓌𝓃.
ℬ𝒶𝒷𝓎, ℐ'𝓂 𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒.

𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝓌𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓎 𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝓌𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝓇𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓈

CLARKE MOVES SWIFTY DOWN THE HALLWAY as she makes her way to Roan's room. Angelina was late for breakfast and hadn't slept in her room with her like she usually did. The blonde could only assume that Roan knew where the girl would be.

Clarke hesitates before knocking on the door. She pauses, waiting for a response but when she hears nothing the girl nudges the door open.

The blonde gasps in surprise as she finds Angelina asleep curled into Roan's chest. The man lies awake, resting against the pillows with a secure arm wrapped around the brunette as he glares at the blonde.

Clarke sends the man an apologetic glance as Angelina begins to stir. The brunette sits straight up as she rubs her eyes awake. Angelina jumps as she finds Clarke watching her.

"Clarke!" Angelina shrieks as she grasps her chest. "Don't scare me like that you creep!" She jokes as she throws a pillow at the blonde.

Clarke catches the pillow in her hands, making Angelina pout, before tossing it back at the girl. Angelina lets it hit her across the face as she slumps backwards on the bed, holding the pillow to her face as she lets out a groan.

"You scared me!" Clarke defends herself, "I got worried when you didn't come back last night."

Angelina's words are muffled against the pillow, making Clarke sigh before Roan removes the pillow from his soulmate's grip. "Hey!" Angelina groans, lunging forward as she snatches the pillow back.

Roan lets out a small laugh, shaking his head as Clarke says, "Don't tell me you forgot about the war council."

Angelina glares at the blonde as she says, "This is adult shit. I hate adult shit."