Chapter 52 ➼ 𝒪𝓂𝑜𝓃 𝒢𝑜𝓃 𝒪𝓈𝑜𝓃

A N : I should get an award for how long this chapter is ...

ℐ 𝒶𝓂 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶 𝓌𝑜𝓂𝒶𝓃, ℐ'𝓂 𝒶 𝒢𝑜𝒹ℐ 𝒶𝓂 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶 𝓂𝒶𝓇𝓉𝓎𝓇, ℐ'𝓂 𝒶 𝓅𝓇𝑜𝒷𝓁𝑒𝓂ℐ 𝒶𝓂 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝑒𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒹, ℐ'𝓂 𝒶 𝒻𝓇𝒶𝓊𝒹𝒦𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒽𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓉, '𝒸𝒶𝓊𝓈𝑒 ℐ 𝒶𝓁𝓇𝑒𝒶𝒹𝓎 𝑔𝑜𝓉 𝑜𝓃𝑒

ℐ 𝒶𝓂 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶 𝓂𝒶𝓇𝓉𝓎𝓇, ℐ'𝓂 𝒶 𝓅𝓇𝑜𝒷𝓁𝑒𝓂
ℐ 𝒶𝓂 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝑒𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒹, ℐ'𝓂 𝒶 𝒻𝓇𝒶𝓊𝒹
𝒦𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒽𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓉, '𝒸𝒶𝓊𝓈𝑒 ℐ 𝒶𝓁𝓇𝑒𝒶𝒹𝓎 𝑔𝑜𝓉 𝑜𝓃𝑒

𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒻𝒾𝒻𝓉𝓎 𝓉𝓌𝑜 𝑜𝓂𝑜𝓃 𝑔𝑜𝓃 𝑜𝓈𝑜𝓃

Angelina groans softly as she wakes, using all of her strength to force her eyes open. The girl blinks hard, clearing her blurred vision painfully slow. Blonde hair is the first thing Angelina's eyes come to focus on.

Clarke.

Angelina growls as she lunges for the blonde, her eyes widening as her wrists are confined to the chair she sits in. "You know, I can burn right through these," Angelina warns as she jolts forward in the chair. Her knuckles white, the scrapping of the wood making the blonde jump.

Clarke regains the dominant glare in her eyes as she holds up a switch. Angelina finally noticing the metal collar that once sat around Madi's neck was now tight around hers. Angelina chuckles, turning her head to find Echo staring at the girl with wide eyes.

Echo turns to Clarke, picking up where their conversation was abruptly cut off as Angelina woke. "I should have killed you when I had the chance."

Clarke looks to the ground, her eyebrows raises towards her hairline as she speaks lowly, "well, that makes my dilemma a little easier then." Angelina raises as eyebrow at the blonde, settling back into the wooden chair. Clarke cocks her head to the side as she speaks, "those men over my shoulder have orders to kill you both as soon as we stop talking." Echo glances over Clarke's shoulder, finding two men playing cards as they sit to a table a little bit away from the three of them. Angelina simply chuckles again as she locks eyes with Madi. "I'd prefer they didn't do that."

"I'd like to see them try," Angelina warns as her eyes begin to darken. Madi sits up from her place across the room, cautiously eyeing Angelina as she listens to the voices of the past commanders in her head.

"Why do you care?" Echo asks.

Clarke sits forward in her chair, holding Echo's stare as she simply answers, "Bellamy loved you. You were good for him. As far as I can tell, he was good for you, too."

Angelina lets out a small giggle while the spy behind her lets out a sigh of disbelief.

Clarke glances between the two, confused as she asks, "what?"