Chapter Two: Ilum

'The wind was howling as snow flew through the air of, Within the blizzard three individuals could be seen. The first was small and didn't seem to be bothered by the blizzard what so ever. The second had a more feminine figure, she was doing her best to cover her face from the raging winds'

'The third figure was in the back of the group, this one had a more bulky frame, a dull green glow could be occasionally seen through the winds, the sounds of their mechanical movement being drowned out by the wind'

'As the leader of the trio came to a stop the second figure did the same, holding her hand out to stop the individual behind her'

"Mind telling me why we're in the middle of a blizzard?" 'Zephyr signed in a obviously frustrated manner'

"You forget already? We're here so you can find a Kyber crystal!" 'Ahsoka questioned loudly to be heard over the wind, a lightly playful tone being audible in her voice'

"That doesn't answer my question!" 'Zephyr signed in a slightly more so frustrated manner'

"Feel it can you not? The strong connection to the force this planet has?" 'Yoda asked curiously, catching Zephyr and Ahsoka's attention'

"Reach out too it you will yes? Stuck in the blizzard we will be otherwise" 'Yoda stated with a chuckle, earning a look of confusion from Ahsoka as Zephyr hesitantly walked past her'

'Ahsoka watched as Zephyr stood in front of herself and the grandmaster, uncertainty being visible on her face'

"Master, are you sure this is a good idea? I could easily-"

"Alright it will be Padawan. Learn to trust his own abilities he must" 'Yoda stated with his usual wise tone. Turning his attention back to Zephyr, Ahsoka doing the same' 

'Zephyr looked from his hands to his surroundings, trying to find whatever he was looking for through the blizzard'

'Zephyr let out a shaky breath before raising his right arm with his eyes clenched shut'

'As Zephyr reached through the force he searched for whatever it was he needed to find. After a few moments of focusing the feeling of the ice cold snow hitting his skin faded from Zephyr's mind'

'He felt his arm shudder as a sudden weight began to cover it, causing him to focus much more than previously'

'Unbeknownst to him the snow had begun to avoid the Zephyr. this sudden opening in the weather served two purposes, it served as a brief respite for the trio but it also revealed the large mountain in front of him'

'Ahsoka jumped slightly as the icy ground beneath Zephyr suddenly cracked, a web of smaller cracks quickly spreading past his influence' 

'As the plating along his right arm started to twitch a bright green glow started to flow from his arm'

'The ground briefly shook as the top of the jagged mountain shuddered before one of the large stone pillars fell a few feet before stopping. Causing the ground to quake once more'

'As both Ahsoka and the grandmaster watched intently the plating along Zephyr's arm stood open fully. A shockwave seemed to ripple through the force as the pillars blocking the temple's entrance suddenly shook'

'Each one fell down exactly as they had for every group of Padawans that came previously. Though this time it was one individual that was causing the temple to open'

'As the last few pillars fell into place Zephyr collapsed to his hands and knee's. His eyes fell black after they flickered weakly'

'Ahsoka quickly jogged up to Zephyr, crouching down next to him. As she reached for his right arm Ahsoka quickly drew her hand back upon contact, shaking it in mild pain'

'Zephyr quickly stood up, staggering momentarily before turning to Ahsoka'

"Are you alright?" 'Zephyr signed in a slightly guilty tone, concern visible on his face'

"Yeah. I'm alright. Look at you! Someone adapts fast" 'Ahsoka said with a chuckle causing Zephyr to let out a small but silent chuckle'

'Zephyr looked to his right arm, noticing how it would sputter and twitch with each movement. After a moment Zephyr opened the plating once more on his right arm, causing a metaphorical explosion of steam to rush out of his arm'

"Strong with the force you are. Adapt to the side effects of using quickly you will" 'The grandmaster praised as he walked past the two, heading for the temple'

"Follow, waste time we cannot" 'The grandmaster added, catching both Zephyr and Ahsoka's attention once more'

*To Be Continued*