Chapter Two: A Separatist Prototype

'Zephyr found himself being rocked into consciousness by the Venator's emergency alarm blaring, as well as the sudden shaking the ship had been subject too.

'Just as quickly as Zephyr rose to his feet he was unbalanced by the ship rumbling violently below him, causing him to place his hand on the wall to his left, attempting to regain his balance'

'As Zephyr stepped out of his quarters the ship shook one final time before coming to a near stop as it was pulled from hyper space, causing him to balance himself once more'

"Padawan, the general has ordered you to the bridge" 'A clone says as he rounds the corner, taking notice of Zephyr'

'Zephyr nods before following the clone, having to jog briefly to keep up up with the clone'

'Upon entering the bridge he was met by the sight of not only the bustling bridge, but what was outside of it'

'A large moon like planet was infront of the ship. The distant barren and desolate rockface only being marker by what appeared to be a set of small black dots'

'Zephyr searched momentarily for Obi-wan before finding him standing at a holographic table, quickly making his way over'

Obi-wan: " I hope you got some rest Zephyr, because it would seem we have stumbled into some sort of trap" 'Obi-wan stated in a blunt tone, earning a slightly more panicked state from Zephyr'

Cody: "Sir, we have gotten a view on the station" 'Cody informed as he input the data into the table, causing it to sputter momentarily before projecting the image'

Obi-wan: "What is it?" 'Obi-wan asks in confusion as he examines the large holographic image infront of him'

'The base itself was rather small, however the most striking feature was the large cylindrical like device that seemed to be protruding from the side of it'

Cody: "From what our scans can make out it seems to be some sort of mass gravity generator, that's why it pulled us out of hyper space. It activated the emergency measures on our hyper drive" 'Cody explains as Obi-wan over looked the hologram'

Obi-wan: "It says here the planetary gravity is nearly five times the galactic standard...." 'Obi-wan says with a confused tone'

Cody: "That is correct sir, we cant even land our troops until It's deactivated" 'Cody further explained, earning a sigh from Obi-wan'

Zephyr: *So what do we do then?* 'Zephyr signed hesitantly, catching Cody's attention'

Cody: "Well preferably we would want to blow the generator up. But the base has a shield generator"

Cody: "And even if we were to land our artillery we dont exactly have anyone who could pilot a walker" 'Cody continued earning a hum from Obi-wan'

Obi-wan: "Well....that's not entirely true" 'Obi-wan says as he crosses his arms, turning his attention to Zephyr'

'Zephyr looks between Cody and Obi-wan as a look of both realization and horror crossed his face'

Zephyr: *Absolutely not* 'Zephyr signed in a blunt manner as Cody seems to look him over'

Cody: "His cybernetics would probably lower the impact of the increased gravity" 'Cody admits, earning a nod from Obi-wan'

Obi-wan: " You're right Cody" 'Obi-wan states with a small but confident smirk crossing his face as he turned fully to face Zephyr'

Zephyr: *I dont even have a lightsaber!* 

*To Be Continued*