Chapter One: So It Begins!

'Zephyr had just begun to wake back up, a nagging feeling in the back of his mind having been the cause of this'

'Zephyr placed his hands on his head as he attempted to stretch while simultaneously trying to numb the stinging pain in his forehead'

'As the young cyborg stretched the plating along his harms opened widely, revealing the pitch black openings under the armor before closing up once again'

'He was yet to start feeling as though he had recovered fully, but Zephyr nonetheless had begun to feel somewhat better, the heavy feeling he had experiencing across his body had more or less vanished'

'After a few moments of waking up a little more the door to Zephyr's room opens, catching the young cyborg's attention as he stood up. Surely enough the grandmaster had come to Zephyr's quarters, an amused grin crossing the old Jedi's face when he noticed Zephyr was awake'

Yoda: "Reach you my wake up call did?" 'Yoda asked with a hum earning a clearly confused look from Zephyr'

'Yoda simply chuckled at the boy's confusion before gesturing for him to follow, slowly limping away with his cane'

Yoda: "Start with your training we will. Learn to effectively use the Force you must" 'Yoda stated as Zephyr caught up to him'

'Zephyr once again attempted to speak only for a stinging pain to erupt within his throat, causing him to break into a brief coughing fit. Each cough had a sort of metallic filter to it, earning a hum from the grandmaster'

Yoda: "In due time, rehabilitate your voice we will. A void further damage to it you must" 'Yoda stated in an understanding tone, earning a despondent nod from Zephyr' 

'Slowly but surely the grandmaster led Zephyr throughout the temple, having stopped at what looked to be a small training room. If the small round droids floating in the air were to go by anything'

Yoda: "Learn to clean up after themselves. The younglings need too..." 'Yoda stated in a slightly disappointed tone, pressing one of the buttons on the large metallic rack next to him'

'After a moment the training droids flew back into their designated spots, powering down once they had reconnected to the power grid'

'Zephyr curiously examines the droids as Yoda sat down on one of the cushions on the ground, having crossed his legs'

Yoda: "Come, sit. Begin your training we will" 'Yoda stated as he gestured to the  cushion infront of him'

'Zephyr sat down as the grandmaster pulled out three small stones, placing them on the ground, earning a curious look from Zephyr as he watched the grandmaster close his eyes'

'Yoda raised his left hand as he focused, causing the three stones to begin hovering in the air. The grandmaster effortlessly manipulated the stones through the force, stacking the three stones on top of one another. Opening his eyes afterwards'

'The grandmaster found an amused smile cross his face upon seeing Zephyr's surprise, Yoda then caused the tower of stones to tumble, earning yet another confused look from Zephyr'

Yoda: "Your turn it is. Repeat what I have shown you" 'Yoda stated, earning an unsure look from Zephyr before he closed his eyes, letting out a deep breath as he did so'

'Zephyr raised his right hand slowly as he attempted to calm his mind. After a few moments of no activity the plating along Zephyr's right arm begun to shudder and twitch, a dull green glow forming beneath the armor'

'As the glow intensified Zephyr's armor plating begun to open much more fluidly, it's previous twitchy and unstable behavior having begun to fade'

'Slowly but surely the stones began to float into the air, albeit they were just barely being held in the air. The largest of the stones dropped to the ground, causing it to bounce slightly before stopping'

'Zephyr furrowed his brow as he tried to maintain his focus, however this attempt seems to have done the opposite. The stones have begun to shake and shudder as the light green glow coming from Zephyr's arm began to be engulfed by a bright red glow'

'Zephyr visibly grit his teeth as his arm began to shake and shudder. Yoda watched curiously as the visual representation of the dark side began to take a hold over Zephyr's arm, just as his arm begins to form a red glowing outline around itself the stones fall to the ground'

'Zephyr had opened his eyes to inspect his arm, feeling the sudden numb sensation that had come over it. The grandmaster hummed to himself, tapping one of his fingers on his knee'

Yoda: "Conflicted within you the force is. Calm yourself you will have to, in order to achieve this goal" 'Yoda stated as he gestured to the stones that had been scattered across the floor'

'Zephyr shook his head in frustration as steam had begun to rise off of his arm, which he had raised once again towards the rocks, having closed his eyes again to focus'

'After a moment of the stones shaking they once again began float in the air, the largest of the stones remaining on the floor'

'Zephyr's arm had begun to start shaking as an audible rattling sound had started to come from it. After a moment or two of struggling Zephyr managed to stack the first stone on the largest of the three, however that seemed to be as far as Zephyr could get'

'His arm briefly sparked with both green and red energy before an explosion of steam erupted from between the twitching and shuddering diamond shaped plates of armor along his cybernetic arm'

'Yoda let out a sigh as Zephyr's arm fell limp from both overexertion and over heating. Zephyr attempted to move his arm only to receive a few twitches from his fingers in return'

Yoda: "Take a break we shall. Try again when you are ready we will" 'Yoda stated, understanding the nature of the situation, likely being able to sense Zephyr's discomfort'

*To Be Continued*