Chapter One: Suspicions

'Zephyr had woken up within the infirmary once more. From what he could recall he fell unconscious after the Jedi had him fight a Padawan'

'It took him a few moments but eventually Zephyr mamaged to regain control of his limbs, they fely sluggish and over heated. A new feeling that he had yet to get used too'

'Zephyr placed a hand on his throat as a dry cough escaped from him. His throat had been feeling scratchy ever since he woke up after being rescued, though he was starting to feel like his health was improving'

'He could hardly remember anything from his time in the facility he had been held in. In fact he couldn't remember anything prior too it. He couldn't remember if he had a family or where he was from'

'The connection to the Force he was feeling was new to him aswell. The few memoried he did have were hazy and fragmented. One such memory was of him using the force to lift an object. He couldn't see exactly what however'

'Zephye curiously raised his right arm to get a look at it, now noticing the nearly invisible slits between its metal plating'

'It was strange to even think of it. But every atom within his cybernetics felt alive. The only difference between his current limbs and their prior flesh and bone counter parts was how heavy they were'

'He had a sense of touch still, he coukd feel how hard or soft he was gripping an item. He could even feel the heat and cold still'

'Zephyr took in a deep breath as he focused his attention on his right arm'

'His arm shuddered momentarily before the plates along his arm started opening upwards, even the plating on his fingers were doing so'

'Underneath the armor plating was a plated metal screen of a sort, a pitch black darkness laying behind it. Almost as if it didnt even have an endoskeleton'

'Zephyr's attention was caught by the infirmary door opening, causing him to let his arm close back up before whoever was entering rounded the corner'

'Zephyr curiously tilted his head as Obi-wan walked around the corner with Ahsoka. A strange looking pillar shaped droid following them'

'Before either Obi-wan or Ahsoka had time to speak the droid approached Zephyr, a blue light coming from one of its many small manipulator arms'

'Zephyr tensed up as the droid scanned him, causing Obi-wan to raise his hand'

Obi-wan: "You needn't worry. This will only take a moment" 'Obi-wan stated reassuringly, trying to settle the boy's nerves'

'As the droid continues to scan Zephyr the plating on his shoulders had begun to shake, threatening to open as a dull green glow begins to form beneath the armor'

'As the droid stops scanning him Zephyr placed his hands on his head. For some reason the droid scanning him near instantaneously activated his fight or flight response'

'He had still been deciding which option to choose when it finished scanning him'

'Obi-wan and Ahsoka seemed to be able to sense the sudden weight the air around Zephyr had taken on'

Obi-wan: "My apologies, it hadnt occurred to me that-"

'Ahsoka raised her hand to catch Obi-wan's attention. A soft but hesitant smile having crossed her face'

'Zephyr's eyes were flickering between their passive yellow dot shaped form and the glowing green iris shape that Ahsoka had seen during their sparring match'

'Obi-wan simply nodded to Ahsoka, deciding to let her handle the situation'

'Ahsoka softly but cautiously sat down next to Zephyr, making sure to not touch the currently unstable Cyborg'

Ahsoka: "So, now that you're awake. How are you feeling?" 'Ahsoka asked in a curious tone, earning an uncertain glance from Zephyr'

'It was clear to both of the Jedi in the room that Zephyr had begun to feel increasingly uneasy within the temple'

Ahsoka: "I understand your suspicions, I can't imagine what sort of experiments the separatists put you through" 'Ahsoka said in an understanding tone. Absentmindedly glancing at the still twitching metal plates on Zephyr's shoulders'

Ahsoka: "And ever since you've been here. You have been subject to more tests" 'Ahsoka stated in an honest tone, seeming to cause Zephyr to calm slightly. Choosing to hear the Padawan out'

Ahsoka: "We aren't like the Separatists. As long as you are here, you will be safe" 'Ahsoka stated in a reassuring tone

Obi-wan: "I apologize for not asking first. However we needed to scan you to see exactly how.....much has been done to you" 'Obi-wan stated in a thoughtful tone, catching a look of mild disapproval from Ahsoka'

Ahsoka: "I now know where my master gets his lack of subtly from" 'Ahsoka said as she shook her head'

Obi-wan: "You have an incredibly strong connection to the force Zephyr. It is likely the council will want to speak with you" 'Obi-wan said in a light warning tone'

Obi-wan: "Can you remember anything? Anything from before your capture or even during your time in the separatist facility?" 'Obi-wan asked curiously. Earning a clearly unimpressed expression from Ahsoka'

'Zephyr closed his eyes momentarily as he tried to focus his thoughts. A heap of things were clogging and clouding his mind'

'With a look of defeat crossing his face Zephyr opened his eyes once again, shaking his head softly'

Obi-wan: "I understand. You should get some rest, perhaps you will remember some details in the near future" 'Obi-wan stated as he nodded'

Obi-wan: "Come Ahsoka, Anakin will likely be starting to worry. As always" 'Obi-wan stated with a sigh, causing Ahsoka to stand up'

'Ahsoka flashed Zephyr a reassuring smile only to be greeted with a cold glare of suspicion. Not that she could really blame him'

'Upon being alone again Zephyr scooted backwards, bringing his knee's up to his chest as he tried to ease his nerves'

'He was truly begining to question if he should remain within the temple for much longer'

*To Be Continued*