📌 TWICE Mina X (G)

Genre: Smol FlUff
Requested by: ChristeljemCalo

deym let's take commercial 😘💕 for our lovely penguin.

________________________________________________________________________________

Today is your special day, of course because you get promoted on your work and you excitedly tells it to your girlfriend. You texted her cause you may not know if she is busy with her schedule. Everyone know that Mina is an Idol and you are fully aware of how famous she is but you are her number one fan and always will be.

You will understand if she didn't get to text back for a mean time because her job is her dream as well, you support her as much as you can, go to their concert and event, its sad to say, you didn't get to come to their practice yesterday even she keep asking you, you're just too busy and your boss gave you a piled of workload to do. Luckily she understand that.

Today you are at home resting as your boss given you the approval to take a break from work, he know how hardworking you are so he gave you the vacation, but most of all you'll be more happy to have a vacation with Mina, if her schedule comes on the way then its fine, you need to understand that as always.

Ding..

Your phone get a message and you quickly take a look at it.

"Hey y/n, You could come to where we are right now? so we can celebrate your promotion!"
—🐧Moon

"Of course!! where is it? I'll be there in an hour"
— 🐧Sun

You get ready as soon as you texted back, you choose a good looking outfit to impress your girlfriend, as usual.
While getting ready, you heard the notification again and you can tell its the location. You started to fix your light make up, when you finished getting ready you took a cab and tell the destination. You took almost a minute to get there and when you get off, everyone is looking you.

Mina runs to you hugging you tightly, you hugged her back as warm and tight like she does and other member smile at you. When Mina lead you to the group, they start to smile, hand shake and hug you for the greetings as well for the staff. You sit next to Mina and let them chatting while you're in silence eating and listening to them. You felt happy at the same time but keeping yourself silent because you like the food you are eating.

"you know y/n, you can talk, you surely love eating?" Sana said while chuckling, you chuckle while nodding while Mina said "let her be, its been a long time for her to take a rest and eat like these" she said pouting a bit, her members laugh at us and tell how Mina can be more cuter when she is with you. Mina only blushed and try to changed the topic, you laughed with them.

You suddenly felt you need to go to the bathroom, you excuse yourself because you can't take it anymore, you quickly go to the restroom to pee, after that you washed your hands, clean yourself and fixed yourself as well before leaving the rest room.

You made your way to the counter to order a drink and there's a guy beside you. "umm, y/n?" you heard his voice calling your name, you looked at your side and you literally out of words. To be honest its your high school crush but its a long time though but you never even think if getting bump to one of your so old classmates.

"Oh, Hi Minseok" you said, you both chitchat a bit while waiting for your order and when you get your drink you excuse yourself to go back in your table, he nodded but before you even go, he tells you to go outside for a little more chitchat. You agreed with him but of course you will asked Mina for permission first.

As you don't know, Mina see you and him chatting, laughing with each other and letting yourself touched by a man, even its in the hand the gushed of jealousy came inside to Mina. You sitted down to drink your order but you can feel Mina's eye on you.

you slowly look at her while drinking as if your eyes telling her 'what's wrong?' she shake her head looking away but you see that she is pouting and can tell that there's something wrong. You didn't bother to asked Mina about your old classmate and the chitchat for later, you can tell that there's something happened that's why Mina is like that.

"You should talk to him, he is waiting" she mumbled while holding your hand and leaning to your side, the other members have their own world now so you don't bother and talk to Mina. "Are you jealous?" you asked and she quickly shaked her head "of course not, I know I am your girlfriend though, so you should talk to him" she said as if she knew what you both been talking about earlier in the counter. You nodded and stood up "wait for me" you said.

Mina pouted and nearly her eyebrows meet when you stood up because why are you listening to what she said, do you like it that much? her face telling but you still go out to talk to him for a second. "We will meet again I think, I'll contact you when I get married, let's talk after that, I'll be going" you said smiling and he nodded. He knew why you intended to say that, he look at the table you are earlier and saw the girl group twice but he can tell that one girl looking at him like she is piercing him with knife.

You get back chuckling and sit beside with her "Stop staring him like that, you're not murduring someone huh?" you said jokingly to her but she roll her eyes and hold your hand while hugging your arms "mine" she said then you chuckle, as if the penguin became a koala but you love it. When she's being too cute other than with you and not with other else.

"I love you" you whisper to her, both of you startled when Jihyo shouted. "THIS ISN'T A DATE BOTH OF YOU" the members and staff starting to laugh and both of you as well, this vacation will always be the best when she's here. Hope my parents will love to accept our relationship as well for her parents.

︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎︎ ︎ ︎ ︎
︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎︎ ︎ ︎ ︎
︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎︎ ︎ ︎ ︎
________________________________________________________________________________

edited: sorry for a used word, i don't mean so I changed it