📌 Loona Jinsoul X (G)

Requested by: hasoooyoung
Genre: Smuut-hh

Uhhhhhh my bias is Heejin from Loona 😭just remember her again because of the request, thank youuu, my love heejin😍
Imma be like

Uhhhhhh my bias is Heejin from Loona 😭just remember her again because of the request, thank youuu, my love heejin😍Imma be like

seeing Heejin's picture again, ok lessgo in the story AHAHAHA.
________________________________________________________________________________

You are in the restaurant with your mom and suddenly get a notification in your phone. Your mom keeps nagging with you while eating the food she ordered and here you are listening but not listening as her words came to your right ear and let it out in the left ear. You took your phone and tried to open it "I'm still talking to you. y/n" she said, she's co trolling herself not to smack you in public and gosh, you are too old for this but you let her talk. Just hearing her nag makes you exhausted but keep on agreeing for whatever reason she is talking about. "This is your last chance, so do it properly okay?, I'll go now" she said and used the table cloth to clean her hands before she left. She already paid the bills in the restaurant and yet you don't know what she talking about as you focused only in the food.

You finally get to see the notification you see in your phone and currently it added more like 20 more notifications, you were drinking the juice as you open it. You spit out the juice as you nearly choke on it as what you read and see in your phone "damn you babe" you said while cleaning yourself with the table cloth, you called her but she didn't picked up as if she is, you know she is teasing you and laughing in the apartment imagining your reaction, you text her after failing to get an answer in the call saying "you're dead when I get home😡😡" and press the sent button.

You quickly stood up and left the restaurant, using your car you drove to get here, you start its engine and drive to the apartment but being unlucky there is a heavy traffic ahead. You received another notification along with a picture, you really can't resist how she making you turned on right now and you really wanted to taste her right now. "I'll be waiting" another notification pop up you receive, you texted back that you will be home soon but you totally don't know what time. Your head started to imagine things as the jammed of car is still in front of you being in this traffic, you can't stop yourself to look on your phone and to the photo she sends "this girl look innocent but what is this, damn" you said looking at them, currently loving and being horny on those sexy pics she took but there is one picture that totally makes you horny right now but you don't like spoiling your mind with it so you skip that picture.

It took you an hour before you left that highway and driving in a quiet street in Seoul. You quickly find a parking spot so you can get in the apartment and unfortunately as you get home, she is sleeping in the sofa, she fell asleep waiting for you. You didn't said that this will stop you from having sex with her, you seen her wearing a see through black lace and yup, this is what you are horny for. She send you a picture of her while her legs are wide open, you can't resist the temptation and slowly opening her legs while she sleep "sorry hun, but i don't care if you're sleeping, I'll wake you up with this" you said but still, you tried to keep going a little more slowly and careful to not waking her up. You like this kind of challenge but even tho she is fully awake you still have the control, i guess.