📌LOONA ViVi X (G)

Genre:Random

______________________________________

You were in the library while looking around to get yourself a good book but totally,you just go to the library just to see the person you really like about. Vivi is famous in your school as she is so kind,friendly and a positive person.

You just sighs how perfect she is but you having the thoughts of her and you together that was been so impossible to happen. She is so quiet while reading the book,you pretend that you were reading the book and switch it on your phone like browsing but you truly do is you were taking some pictures of her and admire it every night.

You didn't know that Vivi know everything that you do but it didn't bother her cause she always find it cute whenever you do all of it. She is scared on the first place but used to it afterwards knowing that you are a kind,quiet girl by what other people says.

But this day,you were not in the mood in school and not in the mood to follow her just to get some pictures. One of her friend that you encounter last night make your self esteem down.

=flashback=

You were walking to go home after you get out in the library taking the book with you. You was about to go and walk straight even you see her friend but you suddenly stop when she hold your wrist for you to stop.

"W-what you want?" you stuttered while looking down but she just pushed you in the wall,no one is walking in the street by this time. You hold the book tight as you can't even have a eye contact on her.

"You know y/n,you better just stop being a stalker of ViVi. Can you even have some pride for yourself,your so gross being such a bitch stalker and there is no possibility Vivi will going to like you. So get lost bitch" She rolled her eyes before she walks away,The tears start to roll down on your cheeks as you walk home.

=end of flashback=

You gave up and her friend is true,its impossible for you and her being together. You just sigh and go back in your old self. quiet,no friends and with books again. As the school finish,you just go home straight,eat,do homework and sleep like what you always do.

Vivi didn't expect that you were not in the library, she haven't even see you when its lunch time in your school.
You go in the library just to bring back the book you borrow, she sees you and have a smile but its faded when she see you going out in the library.

She start to question and having some thoughts. You were walking home and you are all alone,you was about to close the door when someone in a hoodie stop you and go inside,you felt scared and your knees get weak when you've been pushed on the wall.

You get shock and you widen your eyes,you accidentally take off the hoodie on her head as she connect her lips on you. You can't believe who is the one kissing you right now,you just know you kissed her back as both of you kissed in sync.

Butterflies start to move in your stomach when she start to deepen her kissed on you and asked for permission,you gave it to her as she insert her tongue in your mouth and you suddenly pushed her a bit that she cause of pulling away.

"so-sorry,its just so sudden-" She smile and take your hand "then can I ask you to be my girlfriend?" You can't believe that you heard it on her own voice, but all you just do is to nod quickly and hugged her shyly knowing being speechless.

She just hugged you back smiling and keep holding your hand "I love you on the day I first saw you" she smile and kissed your hand. That day you and her start to date as everyone in your school know that both of you are dating.