📌RV Irene X (B) [3rd Part]

Genre: 🤤
Requested by: ya requested y'all

Le 3rd part of le Jisoo ChaPteR lel
________________________________________________________________________________

You stay in the kitchen to wash all the dishes while Irene is in the chair watching over you, she is waiting for you to finish and even though you tried to finish it as quick as possible there is still a part of you that you don't want. You start drying off of your hands and as you turn around Irene took you by your shirt collar dragging you in her room before she locked the door. She pushed you in the bed cause bruh she can't reach your lips when you both are standing, she hovered and start kissing your lips like she is hungry. You replied to her like how she does and you can't lie that you loved whatever will happen right now.

She take off her clothes in front of you not even letting you move, you watched her beautiful body in front of you trailing your eyes in every part of it "you wanted to touch me?" Irene spoke up letting those words slip on her soft lips, you eagerly nodded on her but she shaked her head then lean down on you sexily. "you can't have more" she said and teasingly rubbed your manhood making you hard.

You can't control but all you know that everything is so fast, she got you tied up and she started to lick your length that makes you moan, you don't like how she teased you and how everything turned up. You wanted her right now and the feeling of being inside, you wanted to fuck her but you can't and Irene can see the desires in your eyes and how you wanted to be free on those things in your hand, so she take them off and you sit up looking at her.

"I'm all yours, I'm done playing tho-" she haven't continue her words when you attacked her and pin her down in the bed and kissed her soft lips. Your hand get to roam on her body while you started to play on her breast and you eagerly wanted to fuck her up so you didn't asked any permission on her as you slip your whole length inside of her. She didn't expect for that thing to happen that made her scream. "fuck y/n!" she said and dig her nails in your back,you bit your lower lips over on that pain but you didn't think of it and start to thrust.

Everything went so well when someone disturb both of you by a several knocks on the door "Unnie, is everything alright? Why the heck you are screaming!?" You slow down your pace and looked at her smirking before leaning down to kissed her neck and suck to leave some hickeys, you started to pace up again ignoring the other girls outside. Irene try to stop you but bite her fingers moaning quietly as you keep on thrusting on her.

"I'm n-near" she mumbles as she wrapped her arms on the back of your neck and pulled you down to hug you and wrapping her legs in your waist that made you hit her spot easily and make her cum in no time,you release at the same time without even telling her but she doesn't mind at all. "rest with me, y/n" she mumble while panting, she smile and kissed your lips softly before she brought herself to her dreamland. "i love you, Irene" you said and kissed her forehead before getting up to clean up everything before you go to her side to rest with her.

❤️