📌 GFriend Yuju X (G)

Genre: fluff and smut
Requested: yes, by @Ventaigire

________________________________________________________________________

You were in the kitchen getting some food cause your baby isn't home. She is an idol and you as her normal life girlfriend, it's explain of she is being just her whenever she is with you, just a normal Yuju without camera around her. And now she texted you that she is going home by 40 minutes and you were making both of your dinner cause you want to feed her as always and just to take care of your loving girlfriend after her work. You suddenly jump a bit when a pair of arms wrap around your waist and of course you smile widely knowing its Yuju.

"Hi babe~" she softly said near on your ears while bending a bit just to put her chin onto your shoulder sensing her smile the way she talked. You finished doing the food and place it on the plate before you turn around on her arms and get to look at her face fully. She lean more closer and you didn't back away, she start to kiss your lips softly while turning of the stove and gas you used were your arms wrapping on the back of her neck pulling her close to you cause you can't kiss her that fully of how tall she is to you.

You both separate on the kiss with a smile while your both eyes are closed and you whisper the 8 letters on her that made her smile. "let's eat before we go through the hot things" you said emphasising the 'hot things' to tease her and you know she kinda want it whenever she get home to relieve her stress a bit and telling how much she wants you and how much she loves you on that way. You and Yuju are sitting in the couch together, her arms wrapping around you while you eat and feed her at the same time while watching a movie cuddling a bit.

You love the moment with her by now, you felt her hand slowly trailing down on your thighs and you didn't mind it but you look at her as you saw her watching the movie and being focused on every scene of it. You didn't mind her hand but one thing you all known, her hand were now under your short as she slowly rubbing your clothed womanhood that made you gasp. You look up on her and she is fully smirking as she look back at you at the same time. You don't even have the chance to talk when she connect her lips onto yours and you gladly respond into that kiss.

You felt the hotness in the living room, you wanted her that much, you want her between your legs or she makes you beg for more, you wanted everything to be done by your girlfriend but you didn't tell something as you enjoy how she teased your pussy along with her delicate fingers on it that's make you so wet. She whisper softly on your ears that made you blushed "am I the only person makes you so wet like this babe?" you eagerly nod your head and pleaded for her to do more to you. You gave yourself to her and she is now on top while you are laying down on the couch naked.

She start playing on your breast squeezing and massaging it at the same time while her naughty tongue is in your neck getting its way on your earlobe as she nibble on it, you are so wet and you know its kinda dropping on the couch but you don't mind it, you open your eyes wide and gasp as the sudden thrust that you get from Yuju. She just quickly bring her two fingers inside of you and you totally moaning sexily for her to get more turned on. You are so sure that you want more and that's what you get when she started sucking on your nipple while she wanted to makes you moan her name, she added another finger.

"F-fuck, Yuju! Please keep going!" you pleaded on her. She obeyed you like a kid as she started to nibble your nipple before she planted hickeys and wet kisses on your body while she marks you all along. You never control your cum and you started to release on her finger that made her smile while she keeps on giving hickeys. You breath heavily and she pulled her finger out as she lick off your wetness and your cum along on her finger that sticks on it. "God, you're totally my addiction babe" she said as she finished tasting you on her finger and you started to hover on her to give her kisses that last long for 20 minutes before you both pulled away to gain some air.

"I love you Choi Yu-na" you said smiling, you are now covered by a blanket still naked underneath while her arms wrapping on your body. You sensed her smile and she gave you a kissed on your forehead before she replied back. "I love you too, Y/N. Thank you for being mine" she said but she never get a response at you and all she knew is you are sleeping peacefully on her arms and that's always been the softest thing she always knew to you. "I love you my future wife" she whisper while keeping you warm over on her body keeping you close to her.

That's all for now readers! Sorry I do have research to finished, send help😔❤️