📌RV Seulgi X (G)

Genre: Fluff

______________________________________

"Y/N I want kisseu~" The baby bear whining for her gift,Christmas is near and you would want her to be there when you want to celebrate it but knowing she is an idol,she will be there for her fans to give joy and love to all of them.

But you are in your work while she is getting her rest in their dorm while having you in phone,she totally want you to be with her right now cause this is the free time she can only have. "Baby,I am still on my-" she cut you off as she hang up the phone,you sighed shaking your head.

Your phone ringed again and you took it,you were lucky its your break as she called you up. You look on it but its a video chat,as you answer it you saw her smiling that makes you smile then Yeri and Joy showed up as they greet on you.

You greet back on them as you see Seulgi pouting,you were thinking what she is now thinking for this time as you chuckle quietly on yourself "baby.." she mumble while pouting and you know what is it.

"okay girls,give us time to talk alone okay?" you said on her two younger members as they chuckles and tease Seulgi before they walked out. "I missed you so much Y/N" She is frowning while pouting that makes her so cute.

Your heart always getting fluttered on her action that always leads you on falling in love on her. "I miss you too my baby bear,Okay I will give you a kiss later on-". Seulgi whine cutting your words again as she want to have you in her arms now and kissed you for like a years if she can do that she will.

"shh,baby,I will try to talk on my boss okay? So i can go home" She smile and you got an exlaimed on her that makes you chuckle. You both bid a goodbye and after a break you work for more than an hours before you asked your boss to that you need to go hom,luckily he give you a permission.

You are excited going to their dorm,you wear your cap and mask as you walk fast,No its like a run now as you want to be with her. You knock on the door as you reach their dorm,Yeri open the door and hugged you quick "Seulgi fall asleep waiting for you" she whisper but you smile at her nodding as you go to your girlfriend.

You bend down as you are now in the front of the couch and kiss her forehead "I am here now baby" you whisper for her not to wake up but you fail as soon as she open her eyes. Her members were watching both of you happily.

As Seulgi clearly see you,she attack you on a hug that makes you chuckle. You cupped her cheeks gently to kissed her lips softly and passionately giving her gift.

______________________________________________________________________________________

I got busy by this days and I have this update for now,I will got more update after a week when I am in my good schedule. Hope you enjoy and don't forget to VoTe!!