📌RV Seulgi X (N)

Genre:Fluff
Requested: nope
________________________________________________________________________

You are waiting outside in SM building for your girlfriend. Irene saw you and goes in your place "Y/N,are you waiting for Seulgi?"

You turn to look at her and smile nodding "Where is she though?" she smile and say to you to follow her.

Both of you got inside easily in the building and lead you in the rooftop of the building and you see Seulgi looking at the city view.

"Go on now" she whisper leaving you two alone. You walk to her and tilt your head a bit "baby?" as you call her she turned around and runs to you hugging.

"Is there anything wrong?" you ask worriedly and she just shake her head while her head on your chest keep hugging you.

You kissed her head hugging her tight "I just missed you and its always make me away from you because of being an idol"

You just cup her cheeks and look into her eyes deeply "Babe,you know that you love this job-" she cut you of by shaking her head "but I love you too Y/n".

You smiled looking at her still "Baby,let me finish first okay? I don't care if they will make you date someone forcefully or let us separate. I will take all of it as long you will stay in your job." you kissed her forehead and her tip of the nose.

She look at you with her sad face as you can see that she is forcing not to cry,you continue your word for her to listen "Cause I know even what will happen you will still end up being with me right?" you asked her looking to her eyes as you get a nod from her.

"and I can let go for my happiness whatever your decision will be,If you fall for someone else I can let-" she cut you off by kissing your lips softly, you kissed her back as you wrap your arms on her waist pulling her closed.

A tear start to fall on her cheeks as she continue to kissed you passionately with a little bit salty because of the tears of her. You pulled away to wipe her tears and smile.

"Baby,I am yours and I will never love other more than you" she said hugging you as she wrapped her arms on your waist "don't ever leave me baby" you mumble while hugging her.

Seulgi nods and hold you close hugging you tightly "I will never" she said looking at you before hiding her face on your chest.

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

I don't know why I came to this concept in this chapter but oh well~~

But hope you enjoy reading it!!