📌IZ*One Sakura X (B)

Genre: fluff or random lol
Requested: nope, just the third part of Arigachi_'s requested, I made chapter to it. So deal with it xD

Last Part:

"the woman got hit by a car as what the rescuer said to us, she is in a bad condition still and we are doing our best for the operation" that's all the update sha said and we need to wait more for the operation if will it be a successful or not.

____________________________________________________________________________

Y/N's POV

Its been a day, we are here on the hospital. I just got home with Wonyoung but then visit here as Sakura didn't avail to go to school as no one got to take care of her Mom. We are still trying to track the car who've hit her Mom and I'm helping on the other hand. "y/n, thank you for these notes, I will try to get back in school as soon as I can before the exams" she softly said, sadness on her eyes swallowing her emotion, worried and angry but then all she can do is to stay at the hospital and take care of her mom. Sakura's mom isn't still waking up, it's been 3 days but as the doctor says. They are expecting her to wake up right by now cause its 3 days.

"it's okay Sakura" I am smiling all the way ear to ear but then, I am still pity and worried over on her situation right now. We are sitting on the couch looking over on her mom like she is sleeping peacefully, I convinced her to eat some of the fruits and cup noodles that Wonyoung buyed earlier. Well Wonyoung is on the other couch right now and she is sleeping deeply on her place, she is kinda cute. To be honest she is cute but of well it's just because she is still younger. I looked at Sakura and she is quietly eating, I smiled when I saw her eating but I don't know why I smile. It's my own reflexes do it but as long she is fine then I'm not worried.

"Get some rest Sakura" she look at me as she finished on eating, she look like not sleeping though as she keep on waiting when her mom will be wake up. I stood up getting extra blanket for Wonyoung kissing her forehead. Before getting back on your seat, Wonyoung is like your little sister and it's happy for you to have her in my life. "you should rest too, sweetie" I look and turned to Sakura as she smiled, looking at Wonyoung but I shake my head caressing Sakura's head to lean on my shoulder then covering her by the blanket. "just rest Sakura" I said and she closed her eyes holding your hand to sleep.

I keep on sitting in my chouch letting Sakura to rest when I heard a groaned. "hey lil boy" I heard the voice and I saw Sakura's mom trying to sit up. "Wait up, don't force yourself ma'am" I said and gently place the sleeping girl on my shoulder down on the couch we are sitting before helping her mom "thank you and thank you for caring for my daughter, you're the boyfriend?" she says while I'm helping her to sit up, I cough suddenly choking on air on what I've just heard. I chuckle shaking my head smiling. "I'm her friend and her classmate, by the way I think you knew Wonyoung" she nodded smiling over then pat my shoulder "I don't mind if you will become my daughter's boyfriend" she chuckle and I got a bit red on what she say, I do really want to be cause I'm falling for her but it's Sakura's choice at the same time.

I think, I will gave her a time for her and her mom to bond. There will always a good time to confess my feelings for her. I get back on the couch caressing Sakura's head to rest it on my lap keeping her resting while talking with her mom.
Sakura move a bit before sitting up slowly "y/n" she called me that makes me hums looking at her, she smiled rubbing her eyes gently but still she is sleepy and hugged me tightly and cuddling, I get embarrassed, shy and red as her mom is watching us. She didn't even know her mom is awake at the same time. "do you love hugging that guy, Miyawaki Sakura?" she jump pulling away quickly, and look at her in wide eyes. "uhm, m-mom" she stutter but run to her to hug crying hiding her face on her chest. "you're old now, don't cry and by the way, I like that guy so I don't have any worries if you love him at the same time too" I smiled on what her mom said while Sakura looked at her smiling. I don't heard what they are talking now but I saw Wonyoung woke up quietly while rubbing her eyes gently watching the mother and daughter moment.

"go have your time with the guy, I will have my time with that lil girl over there" she chuckle pushing gently Sakura away, I stood up nodding holding Sakura's hand leading her outside. "uhm, y/n. What did my mom said to you?" she asked looking at me and then I smile hugging her "y/n?" she is curious, I know she is but I wanted her warmth right now. "I confess to her that I love you, I'm sorry Sakura, Im sorry I fall for yo-" I cut my words when she smiled and pulled me into a passionate and sweet kiss. I respond back and she smile kissing me before she pulled away responding the words of "I love you too, I love you so much y/n and I don't regret falling" she said smiling, I can't respond on anything but cup her cheeks to kiss her again. She gladly respond to it as I pulled her closer to hug her as when we pulled away on the kiss. "I love you babe" I said smiling while hugging her.

____________________________________________________________________________

Oop, this is the last part, hope ya enjoy~