📌 BP Jisoo X (B)

Genre: hmmm ahahahaha guess it🥺

________________________________________________________________________________

Y/N's POV

I keep my distance from the girl that I loved and keep myself working and being busy on something. Kim Jisoo is my Best friend and we will gonna stay like that even how much the feeling I am having secretly for her. Right now, we are in the cafe to finish our work and waiting for her boyfriend to pick her up in the cafe.
Yup, she is in a relationship with someone that is more better and enough if I will compare myself and all I can do is to support her on everything, I will be happy for her no matter what is it, even it kills me how I can't have her anymore. After she got herself a boyfriend, things changed and I really felt the distant we have. I understand and respect that the fact is, I am just her friend.

"Y/N, I need to go now. I'll finish all of my work later, I'll text you when I did" she said while compiling her works and smile as she leave. All I do is nod and took a sip on my coffee and turns to my laptop again to continue what I am doing. I just wanted to dissolve every minute passing by just to forget her existence earlier. I just felt like she just was there to be like a stranger worker, Yes, we work at the same company, her as an Idol and me as a staff. She is like those people in a high level that we can't even reach.

It's kind of devastating that I thought she can be my so called best friend after all, but no. She left me behind, she left me all alone and she will just be here to rant and I will listen, when she is alone and bored she will go to me. I am just an option and will be always her option when her boyfriend doesn't have time for her. Its kill me to think of all this things, its stressed me that I think all of this everyday. I sighed and saved the files on my laptop before paying for the coffe, I took all my things and walk back home.

It's time to think of myself and make myself happy.

That's my decision, that's what I will going to do after this day. I walk to my apartment, its so lifeless and uncoloured wallpaper make it more depressive but this week I will get all the pieces of myself and start all over. I don't need to be an option, if this isn't her intention to make me as an option well too bad, this is what I felt. She forget me so I need to rebuild myself, cause its not her fault why I am broken, its all my fault. Its all my fault.

"Y/N" a voice and a knock from a door outside makes me stop from thinking and lead myself on the door opening it. "You ask me for these wallpapers and this floorings design and and and—" I chuckled that made her stop from speaking, she pouted and cross her arms on her chest before pointing on the magazine. "I'm not even good at choosing a house!" Joy raised her voice embarrassed at the same time.

I laughed at my sister and nodded "Okay okay fine, Ill choose for my house and still.. You better start going back home every night with me" I smiled while pinching her cheeks, she smiled and nodded before taking her phone to call her members. "a food trip eh-?" I said in advance and she laughed before taking our way to get out in the apartment. "why you suddenly decided to get a house?" Joy asked and I looked at her, she already know what's the reason at the same time so I stayed quiet then chuckles as she whispered in my ears "wanted to move on?", I shoved her away and she laughed.

"That's actually disgusting and incest" she loudly laughed and pat my back "I'm not going to do that either" she say and smile "Y/N, they are here!" she said pointing to her members but the most caught my eyes is Jisoo with her member, Lisa was about to call me to greet but Yeri is there shouting for Joy and my name while waving her hands at us. They run  to hug Joy while bowing at me as they reached us, Joy is whispering to them while they are nodding in awe. "Okay then, let's go!" They smile and then Joy take my hand to pull me away as if like she is holding a light paper while running.

"Joy! Let me catch up-" she laughed and continue running but stopped as I fall in the ground groaning, this is so tiring and I can't even think of being embarrassed as the I felt the pain running inside of my body, I hold on to my knee then to my right arm that fell in the ground first for a support. "Sorry oppa-" she said with a concern voice, I just sighed and nodded before slowly standing up. This pain is kinda better than the pain in my chest.

We continue to walk to where we are going while Joy is clinging onto me, my sister is so cute when she is guilty but I keep assuring her that is fine. "You sure want to forget her?" a sudden question from Irene, Irene is close to one of a blackpink member, Jennie. She is mutual to them and why not just to tell yes, nothing will may happen though.
I inhale for a moment before sighing as an exhale then look at her "Yup, she can be happy without me" I said with a despair from my eyes, I do love her but then she can be totally happy without me, she can do other things without me. I accept the fact right now, these few days that I am just a stranger now.

"You sure about that? You sure about forgetting Jisoo? She is your friend right?" she asked again and added another question and all I can do is nodded. I looked at Irene and she is walking backwards while looking at me or like someone in my back. I was about to turn around to look if she is looking on something in my back before I glued my eyes on her as she talk. "Then be mine." Joy stopped clinging on me and goes to Wendy, while Yeri and Seulgi is hugging themselves. "uhm, what?"  on what she says, I can't sink the details of her words for that moment and stopped on walking when she stop at the same time.

"Y/N?" I heard a familiar voice at my back "congrats" she said in a tone that she is kinda sad or what, I can't tell but I don't want to look at her right now. "You can forget me, its fine. Im so sorry that I didn't see the pain you get through when you are with me" I stay in silence and I don't know why I am not crying, I felt her hug from my back and how she cried as she soaked my shirt with her tears. "I lost the guy I loved the most for choosing other that day, I'm sorry" she said while hugging me, I don't talk and moved a bit and I let myself looking at the ground nodding. I just don't want to remember that day. "Are you finished Jisoo? Not being mean but his mine now" I slowly look at Irene and I can see her freaking hotness while being possessive. After Jisoo hearing what Irene said, Irene thank her for releasing me in her hugged and got pulled next to Irene.

"New life, New girl, New you" Irene said to me that everyone can hear,You nodded and shake my head a bit chuckling before slipping the words to her "Yes ma'am" then she cling on my arm "You wrote her a letter right, long ago when you wanted to stop and forget her, Joy have it and gave it to her. You just only got a courage to forget her after a long year of being in pain" I look at her then smile nodding "Thank you, I'll do my best this time boss" I said and she patted my head before letting my arm go as she walked casually again. Thanks for this plan Sister.

I totally think of a part 2 for this chapter ahahahaha.