📌Aespa Karina and Winter X (B) Part 1

Genre: Fictional (Zombie) not that kind of horror😌
Requested: yup Jung_DanDan

________________________________________________________________________________

Y/N's POV

It's Monday morning and currently there are too many news about health care issue and stuff these days but for now I don't usually care about news as I am busy dealing with this school activities. "Y/N!! Ms. Lim wanted to talked to you about our Physics project" I heard a voiced in my right side, I turn to see who it is and it just Karina shouting in the entrance door of our room "Yah! lower your voice" Kiana shouted back to her and she is one of our friend as well, I just chuckle on Karina's reaction before walking to get me off on my chair "tsk, come on oppa" I brought myself on my desk to make myself more heavier "ya! you're too heavy come on and I don't want to see Ms. Lim face again.. it's scary" she whispered the last part of her words that made me laugh, she stop holding my arm as she pouted "not gonna come with you there" she insisted her last resort to me, I can't tell no when she's pouting like this, so I stood up but stayed there looking at her as if making her to read what I am telling without telling a word and to be honest she did read what I wanted "fine, let's go but this is the last and you will be the one will talk to her" she reason out, I nodded smiling while we walked to the faculty.

"Hey hey Karina, Y/N" someone called us, we both turn around to look who is it "ohh Aeri!" Karina excitedly exclaimed as she goes to hug her jumping a bit "Have you see where is Ning?" I totally forgot their names so I stood there doubtly to speak and I can't pronounce it that well that's why I forgot it and to be honest the real reason is that I just know them yesterday while I am in headphone that time "hey y/n" I came back to reality as I look at her, she's a little close so I didn't get to response for a second, come on a girl this kind of beauty and  pretty close to my face I can't breath.

"You okay, y/n?" Karina ask with concern or maybe not as I get to see in my peripheral vision how her smirk showed up, I cleared my throat before backing off a little "do you need something?" I asked looking at her before bringing one of my arm around to Karina's nape and bring her close to me as if I am hugging her tight, she is smacking my arm around her as I chuckle "Well I don't need anything, I think I'll ask  Min-jeong about Ning, have fun!" she said and run back to where she came from while waving. "ya! can't breath!" she then start pushing my face just to get off in my grip "you're smirking earlier right?" I asked while she is fixing herself.

She look at you for a second before fakingly clearing her throat "I can tell how you can't talk and jusr stare while she slowly closing her face to you" she said not looking and as well like forcing herself not to laugh "you should see your face though" she said before running away "hey! I'll get back to you later after talking to Ms. Lim" I talked back as if she heard my words while she ran away, I shaked my head in disbelief before going inside of the faculty room.

"Ms. Lim" I mouthed, I walked straight to where her table is, I stay silent when she started to fixed her things before looking at me, damn the aura is too scary. Ms. Lim is like these strict teachers and not a married woman who doesn't like man. "Mr. Lee, I just want to know how much materials of your group project cost? I asked Ms. Yoo about the project but she just said that she doesn't know" Ms. Lim said, well to be honest she is kind but her face and aura isn't and I can tell why Karina didn't get to tell. "it's only cost us half as the original Ms. Lim, some of the materials are reused so we haven't made to buy some of the materials, that's give us not to used that much of money for our project" I said honestly to her, she just nodded and told me that's all she wanted to know. I leave the faculty and before I even get to reached my room I saw Ning in my way and yes, I remember her face and name as well her nickname because that's the only time I heard it right when they bid goodbye's yesterday. "hey oppa, everyone in your classmate is in the gym already, go get ready" she told me before she continue to walk, damn I forgot our P.E.