📌Twice Sana X (B)

Genre: fluff and smut
Requested: yes, by  sodataro

____________________________________________________________________________

You were all alone in your room all prepared when someone barge in, on the tone of her voice you knew that is your japanese friend Sana. She is been there for about 12 years of your living being your best of the best friend you may have even how hurt you get when she got herself a boyfriend but then luckily, she got 3 boyfriend that's still end up breaking up. You keep telling how much the chance you may have but then here you are being a scaredy cat. You don't want to ruined your friendship but you fall for her and all you can do is to be there and protect her, wipe her tears when she cried and help her when she need someone. That's your life for being a friend. That's you.

Everyone in the school know your both friendship and how much you love her but she look at it as a joke. Yes, only a joke cause you can't even tell her to stop laughing cause everything that everyone says is true. But. You. Can't. you are now preparing for your camping with the other students and yet, Sana is there and she is the one who forced you to joined even you doesn't want to do it. "Y/N!! Let's go! You know I'm so excited and I wanna do something there and you are the one will going to see it with your two eyes!" she excitedly said. You are smiling as you see her smiling brightly at the same time, she keep you accompany along the way from the camping place.

She is so talkative, talk here and there about random things and you don't mind it cause you love how her voice soothingly came out from her irresistible lips. You are smiling all day as she is there with you talking, bonding and hanging out. You both got on the camp at night with the other buses. The teachers bring you all in the center of the forest and make the tents, you and Sana were together in one tent and you are used to sleep with her as always. At night all of you need to sleep to wake up early for some camping mission but then Sana dragged you in nowhere, you just found yourself holding her hands intertwining both of your fingers together near on the lake.

Its beautiful on how the moonlight reflects on the water and its reflecting on her eyes, everything that's matter right now is her with you she is smiling, the night and silence of the place make things everything perfect. "y/n" a mumble voice from her you heard, she is looking at you with a sparkle on her eyes from the moonlight and it's all beautiful. She hold your collar fast as the way she pulled you down, she connect her soft lips onto yours and you can't even move, you are too shock from the fast things happening right now. Your heartbeat start to make sounds like a drum, the spark of her touch and everything is in there in one moment. You totally inlove to her, you love her so much and all you do right now is to reply on her kissed. You kissed her softly and passionately while pulling her closer, without any words those action tells that she loves you and you love her too.

She sudden deepen the kiss and getting aggressive to dominate you on the kiss but you didn't let her. Your hands have it's own brain and roam on its own to her body and you receive a light moan from her. It's delicate and too soft, you got to love the sound and you wanted to hear more. You crave on her and all the fantasy you dream about her with you will happen in one move. You pulled away on kissing her and start to trail soft and wet one on her neck, you lead her near on a tree to pin her on it. She is moaning and all you do is to smile while pleasuring your best friend and the girl you love so much. She doesn't let you control all alone as she grab your erected cock between in your clothed pants.

You moaned as the pleasure rushed on your body and you take off her clothes to get her naked. You start to fuck her, you pin her against the tree lifting her as she wrap her legs on your torso. She moaned and connect her lips to yours to moan loud on it, its not clearly and not others to hear the moaned she is producing. You do both cum in each other as you slowly thrusting on her. "babe, I love you.. You are mine okay? You are my love, y/n" she whisper resting her head on your shoulder and smile. "you take my virginity by the way" she said continuing her words and you chuckle nibbling her earlobe, she bite her lips before you whisper on her "and I'm glad you are my first babe, my first girlfriend that I want to marry and to fuck everyday" you said and teasingly said the last part, she mumble an agreement about that. "I would enjoy that babe" you both exchanged I love you before helping her to fixed herself and you too at the same time.

You both get back on the camp and helped her walked to the tent you have, you get there to cuddle and sleep while getting a goodnight kisses and morning kisses after that. After a week, everyone in the school that you and Sana are dating, well not dating anymore as you are hers and officially her boyfriend. Everyone doesn't against on it as they all know that it may leads you and her in this situation. "I love you Sana" you mumbled that every day on her even in class, walking with her and even if you both just cuddling together.

Oop, here ya go. Idek if it's a good one but hope all the readers will enjoy it 👀, I think the smut is fast and not too narrated. But thanks for reading!
Don't forget to vote and follow^^