📌IZ*One Minjoo X As Your Girlfriend!

Genre: being your girlfriend
Requested: yep yep, by boss-y (gad, sorry for the late update and for your request girl, so hope ya enjoy this. ^^)
____________________________________________________________________________

 ^^) ____________________________________________________________________________

Minjoo as your girlfriend...

*Will cook some foods for you, mostly everyday and you gotta need to deal with it even you want to cook for her even just once.

*Always have her camera or cell phone camera to take picture of scenery, places but more of you or your meme faces, poor you.

*Will play a guitar by your side either you are there listening or busy doing some work. The sound always calm or relaxes you.

*Play with you when you are both in ya happy mood

*Will get a cute smol fluffy puppy cause why not?

*Will use her acting skill or maybe just her puppy eyes to make you agree on the things she wanted.
"Y/N, please just some ice cream over there" while pouting.

*Still you always spoiled her by her favourite chocolate ice cream.

*She is an innocent girl outside but a devil inside,indeed she will tease you all over again and again in any kind of tease, funny or sexual it's up to her.

*She will bring her members or some of them, when she is upset or her best friend Kriehsa Chu on your date cause its kinda cute when she is all over pouting and sad about it while clinging on them.

*Will kill you if she knew you are cheating but of course, it's impossible to happen cause you love her so much

*Craving too much of your warm, hugs and cuddle in the morning, maybe she will wake you up asking for that one and it's cute(kawaii) xD

*A babygirl and mommy, don't forget that what hers is her only, she can mark you all over

*But keep her innocence, so it will not happen you can touch her that easily.

*She is S H Y,she doesn't even want to be naked in front of you even she trust you of how you will take care of her.

*Still. she. will. gave. hickeys.!

*And she is just the gentle soft one, she is your baby but then it always end up, she is taking care of you.

*You and Minjoo will be just those cute couple with more fun side to do.