📌RV Seulgi X (G)

Genre:Fluff

______________________________________

Seulgi and you were in the mall just buying some stuff for the both of you and for her members. You can always see how cute your girlfriend is,she always pout whenever you didn't agree on the things she want to buy. Its just because it does not fit on the budget you both have in hand.
Your eyes always captured those cute faces of her that making you always fall for her even more.

"Babe,stop being cute like that god,its just a god damn chocolate" You put your arms fold in your chest looking at her but she keep on pouting and linked her arms on you begging for you to buy the chocolates

"Please babe,just this one and I will make out on you for this later,pleeeaase~" You can't handle everything and for her being cute melting your soft heart right by now, you've just nod in defeat and take the chocolate to add in the things you both buy.

Seulgi was in her happy mode,like she is now hyper and being so happy,she doesn't stop in every minute to give some peck on your cheek,sometimes its make you jump out of a sudden when she will peck your lips out of no where, but of course you always like it but sometimes surprising cause she doesn't do them in public.

Both of you got back on their dorm, Yeri are the one open the door as you and Seulgi got inside of the dorm thanking Yeri. "The foods!!" You've just shake your head chuckling as you see them acting like a kid to get their own food,you sit beside of Seulgi as buying some stuff in the mall makes you tired,you lean your head on her shoulder while she is eating. You closed your eyes and drifting in your own dream.

Third Person POV

"Look at her" Irene said as she point at you,you were now sleeping peacefully on Seulgi's shoulder, Seulgi smile seeing your face,she always see that as a cute one even you doesn't like to be called cute. She gently change your position and place your head on her lap letting herself to eat again while looking at you. She just watch you while you were asleep, the others start to be in silent while eating too as they resting for the rest of the day they have, Yeri and Wendy take your phone and use it to capture the moment you and Seulgi have while you were asleep.

After that they start to browse on your phone and to your gallery,everything on your gallery was Seulgi's picture. They giggled that make Seulgi confused on their action, Irene and Joy try to peek on the phone too while Seulgi is looking at them. She can't move or you will be wake up if she does. "Yah! What is that?? Does Y/N have something there?" She start to pout while looking at them,they've chuckle and shake their heads.

Wendy bring the phone near on Seulgi and show all of her photo,stolen or not is just all of her. Seulgi bit her lip looking all of it and blushed a little.

"You're lucky you have her Seulgi" Irene said as they smile at her knowing you truly love Seulgi more than on anything. You mumble a word that they heard that make Seulgi blushed more and knowing she will never forget this day.

"I love you.. Baby bear"

You said before turning on the other side still sleeping peacefully.