📍BTS Jimin X (G)

Genre: Dirty :3

______________________________________

You were in the kitchen making some egg sandwich when a paired of hands wrapped on your waist,you jump for a bit but knowing its your boyfriend Jimin.

"Hi babe~,your always been hot when you wear an oversized shirt" Jimin muttered as he start to bite his lower lip squeezing your waist by now. You bit your lower lip to prevent giving a whimper on the sudden action.

"yah! Don't you dare make a move jimin-ah!" you try to turn yourself to face him but before he will kissed you,you put the finished egg sandwich on his mouth that he get some bite.

"I missed you so much Y/N,c'mon~" He is starting to beg for a kiss and you gladly accept that and kissed him. He hold your waist and deepening the kiss and start to bring you above the counter still kissing you.

He brought his hands on your waist to your neck having a touch on your breast,you moan in his lips before breaking them.

He pout when you do that but you just chuckle getting off in the counter and taking his collar. "This place is not that comfortable for me babe".

Jimin blink for a few times before smiling widely following you in your shared room,you pusher him in the wall and start to kiss him roughly still with your love while letting his hands roam on your body.

____________________________________________________________________________

Imagine the rest readers