📌Twice Tzuyu X (B)

Now Playing: Act That You Love Me by Shawn Mendes
⏩ ▶ ⏪

Genre:Random angst

______________________________________

Y/N's POV

Tzuyu is my best friend, who I can run and lean on, tell everything I wanted and to laugh on some weird jokes but never had enough brave to say I love her. One day I will be gone,one day I will be lost on her side. I was thankful I found you,to be my friend.

Only a friend..

"Y/N, we will go to the America after one week,my job was there so we need to move to America" My dad said as we discuss that important thing. I don't think its important,i don't think its a good thing to know,oh wait.. Its a good thing to be honest, I know for the last time I can't be in pain again.

I was now in the café meeting to Tzuyu "is there something so important?" To be honest for me it is so important,this is the last day and I want to be with you and just to be with you on the last day to see you.

I've just nod before our coffee was been serve for us,I gave her favorite coffee. She is smiling and she never know I love it, I love everything about her but she never know. She never know I am leaving,she never know anything.

"By the way Y/N,I have a boyfriend now! He is so handsome achu chu chu.." She start to say his personality and some thing that I don't want to hear to,its broke my heart,she is so happy whenever the topic is him by now. I am just eating my food while not listening on every words Tzuyu saying about his 'boyfriend'.

I look at her hand on the table and I eagerly want to hold it,intertwine our finger but I can't. I don't have the courage to do it and now she have a boyfriend that I totally can't do. I just nod on every word she said before telling to her that you both need to leave. "Tzuyu,let's go now I don't want to miss the amusement park in night though,we need to go in the park and the beach before that" I've chuckle as I say all of my plan,she blink for a few second before stooding up. "We will go around the Seoul for that in just one day?" I just nod not wanting to say what is the reason,I don't even want to have a reason to stay cause I have lost the reason so I just need this day to be with her until it end.

Me and Tzuyu go in the park first,play,walk around and get some food to eat while remembering our past. You both laugh whenever it was all of your failure and how clumsy you are. How you trip and sometimes being unlucky, we just laugh on it and just enjoy our day. I bring her in the beach where the sunset is setting down. I have now the courage to hold her hand,she didn't mind though so I've just hold her while looking at the sunset.

"Can you act that you love me for just this day?" I mumble on myself that she clearly hear while I am busy trying to draw in the sand. She take her hand off on me that made me look at her "you're awake,let's go now?" Tzuyu stood up shaking her head as she know that those words is from her. "What do you mean on those words Y/N.." I've just smile and shake my head and saying its nothing.
"I'm just trying to get some word to make some songs-?" I lied..

We are near on the amusement park,I doesn't want her to leave too soon just because on what she heard. "Okay.." I sighed and just go with her in the amusement park, after the hour, its time to leave its 9:30pm and its nearly 12 am to leave. I hold her hand as we get out in the ferris wheel but she take it off "what are you trying to do? What's the meaning of this day?? Act that you love me,what is that?" She boomed me some question,I want my tears to fall and shout that I love her, That i am trying to get some reason to stay but i can't.. Cause i don't have any..

"Let's just say.. Some memories to keep" She look at me confused,she still can't understand everything but I just take her with me bringing her back home,both of you were now standing in the door to start to say goodbye's,you look at your watch and its 11:58. You smile that this is the last time just for this day I can think Tzuyu is mine.

"Can I have one last favor to have?" She just nod waiting for you to say what is it.. 11:59 as you was to say something,you lean and peck her lips a slow but you back up not that quick,she was been froze while I am smiling "thank you.. And this is a goodbye then,sorry if I made some secret.. Secret that I fall in love on my best friend,secret that I love her and one secret that you will know in the good time.. Not by now, always be happy Tzuyu,I love you" 5 second before 12 am "my best friend"

You put your hands on your pocket walking away and look at your watch, 12 am. "Exact time to go in the airport" you inhale then exhale before going to the airport leaving Seoul to go in America.

To be continued...

______________________________________