📌 Dreamcatcher Yoohyeon X (G) 3rd Part

Genre: Romance, Shounen😜 (school)
Requested: yup, the other part and it's soooo late update for this sorreh ludadu idk if that's still the username

________________________________________________________________________________

You stay there quietly and sit properly when she came back with a notebook and a pen. "so let's get started, what you think should be the event?" she asked as she properly sit next to her spot and fixing her position "maybe something will caught their interest? an event that everyone will enjoy" you said your opinion, she nodded and write down the word 'interesting' and 'enjoyable'. "we can try section performance like representative in every section who will sing or dance?" she said, but you felt that there is no impact to that at all and no uniqueness in other event. "but that are way overly used event and we only have a month, i mean two months, do you think they can practice in a little amount of time?" she quietly nodded as she is thinking, she agreed by what  you said and you both filled the room of silence as you both tried to keep brainstorming "hmm how about— ugh i can't think what" she said giving up. You laugh at her before she glare at you. You suddenly stop on laughing and talk "then we should try to get a survey on what their talents and hidden talents, I guess we can come up in a day after that cause we have something to use as the main subject for the event" you explain, she look at you shocked before nodding eagerly "sure let's do that, I'll just write it in a white sheet of bond paper and then I'll put up a copy of it that we can distribute to the school" she added, you agree on it and let her write.

You sit there quietly using your phone but sometimes you glance at her while she is busy writing on the paper, she's literally good looking and those moments are caught by a second passing by. Everything feels slowmo by how she move but feels like the time is much more faster, is this what you called being in love? you quickly shaked your head in disagreement "me inlove?" you talked to yourself while one of your hand is in your head "you ok?" she asked, you quickly nodded and answered back "of course, i just read something haha" you said and nervously laugh, she looked at you as if she isn't gonna buy into that act but she is and so she continue what she is doing.

You sighed in relief and got back your eye tracks in the phone but couldn't control yourself in glancing on her, maybe this is why she said she doesn't want being nice with people. Damn, she caught me. I'm not into relationship or we so called commitment but how can she be this beautiful without doing anything. "y/n"  I never experienced this with other people, she is the first even I may be in a relationship with others without putting a feeling into it but if ever she will be the one, i felt like I don't wanna let everything go. "sheesh" you said to yourself still talking to yourself on your mind, I never want this but my heart still— you ruffled your hair in frustration like you don't wanna go into this kind of situation "y/n-?" what should I do? you think of talking to yourself in your mind "y/n!!" a shout from her were heard in the room and maybe outside as well, you jumped out a little then look at her frowning "what?!" you asked still with disbelief of what she does.

"are you out of this world? I keep calling you Ms. Y/N" she reason out, you did not even hear that she is calling you and you felt knowing that you're totally in trouble for being in deep thoughts of having this feelings today. "Ughh, I'm just brainstorming by myself-" you reason out, she buyed that reason and go back to what she was to talk earlier. "about this, wait— look at this, can we do this?" in her mid of talking she suddenly moved closer to you as she practically show you an idea but her scent making you feel crazy, her skin touching you felt electricity sparking and the way its soft makes you feel wanted to hold her, everything is kinda perfect for your own view "uhm, y/n? so how was it?" you can't focus at all, this goddess beside you given only her figures makes you want her this much but it's making you more crazy of how things came to be like this. "argh y/n" your mind is exploring the thoughts of what if's and conversation with yourself of how good this day is, while Yoohyeon is kinda being frustrated beside you with your own world again. You were in thoughts with yourself as you felt a soft little touch in your lips, a little push but gentle that made you fall to lean on the couch on your back. Everything seems like a dream but it's not, Yoohyeon wanted to catch your attention and this is the right thing she find. She kissed you without moving a lip as she keep them attached to yours but it doesn't matter what kind of kissed she does, anything action still makes your heartbeat beat faster. "can you now focus?" she said when she pulled away, you look into her eyes and nodded but before she fully lean back properly to her position, you pulled her back into another kissed and this is a passionate one. She didn't even stop you from doing so and making her way to hover in to your lap as you are sitting in the floor, she sit into you and keep the sweet scent of her attached to you while still kissing you.

After a five minute straight of doing your making out both of you pulled away, touching both of your foreheads together while Yoohyeon still on top sitting as she is hovering you. Literally you found it sexy by the position she is right now but made you stop on thinking when she started to talked again "did i caught your attention? let's go back to what we are making" she said smiling but it faded once she got back to where she is sitting and look at you dead in the eye as if all of your euphoric feelings lose in a second she changed her attitude. "and forget what we did, so is this good?" she suddenly said changing the mood in the room and damn as if you felt a knife piercing in your heart when you see her face changes as well her voice after 'is that so' you talked to yourself a little as if you mumbled something "what?" she asked, not picking up to the words you mumbled "i mean that's fine, we can put out an event like that and see how skilled they are in cosplaying" you said, still managing to speak up even just agreeing to what she says "ok then" she wrote down on her paper again that leaves you sitting there looking at her, you made things like miracle of a fantasy of dreams that were wrecked in a second of transition to nightmare. "I don't have feeling for you or what, I just don't know how to catch your attention than slapping your face that's kinda rude you know" she suddenly said truthfully, have she never knew that this is way more painful than getting a slap on a face, dang. you act as you put a smile being down to whatever you heard earlier. You never even confess your feelings but she rejected you twice by the words she says.

"things are done here, I should go now my father is waiting for me as well" you reason out, half of the sentence are true and the other isn't. You just wanted to leave the place and let everything out when you felt you're alone, "oh sure, thanks for coming and I will be the one to update our head" she said, you bid her a goodbye and left the apartment, walking alone in the peaceful street. You find yourself still walking home than riding a bus and started to talk to yourself. "I hate this, I really hate when I felt this kind of emotions again.. that's why I don't like being serious in a person— damn you y/n, stupid you're so stupid" you cry out while walking, the things you kept hidden and controlled earlier were now you able to release "stop this, stop beating, stop loving, stop being hurt" you said holding onto your chest, for a while you are walking you reached your apartment door and directly open and closed as you enter. You go straight to your room trying to calm yourself, for those little time to felt a feeling you would never wanted to feel again were started to fade as you comfort yourself "stop being inlove, like how you've done in the past, stop being in pain, stop it y/n" you once again saif to yourself as if this is how you comforted yourself. Even thought you wouldn't forget the things she said earlier you were trying to teach yourself in this moment to stop loving the girl you fell for.

"It will be just a day and things would be different" you said to yourself, you felt your eyelids getting heavier and without forcing yourself to be awake you are now in the slumber of your dream that should be your little healing.

︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎︎ ︎ ︎ ︎
︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎︎ ︎ ︎ ︎
︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎︎ ︎ ︎ ︎
________________________________________________________________________________

yup, there's another chapter, you wouldn't like a sad ending dont ya?