📌Kep1er Chaehyun X (B)

Requested by: nope.
Genre: Science Fiction (Time travel)

________________________________________________________________________________

You were walking in the street as if like your running a little, "damn it, I'm gonna be late!" you started to run while putting the bread in your mouth while keeping the bag in your bag. "this is really uncool" you sighed but still keep on running, until you see the school with your eyes. You're nearly there but then the bell start to ring telling that the class will start. "dang, let me make it in time!!" you exclaimed while running, you make it in front of the classroom door and seen that there is still no teacher in the room "whew" you started walked inside the room and go to your seat "ehem, you're late" you stopped mid way then look at the person behind your back.

"Oh Ms. Park" you blurted, seeing your homeroom teacher crossed arm while one of her eyebrow rise "outside, now!" she shouted and you immediately turn your back to walk away and stand outside. "ugh, but this way cool" you said to yourself whispering, there are some students looking at you when they walked in the corridor as well with the teachers. You seem bored standing there or maybe you're too bored about your life as well, it's like a repetitive cycle of breakfast, go to school, eat, go back home then sleep. Well yeah, you have friends or we call them acquaintance as you always felt being their option when one of their friend is absent or they needed something to you. You always wanted to felt being needed once, just once cause being needed everyday would be annoying.

"psst" you look right and left for a moment you heard a sound as if that sound is for you but no one is there and you never even believe in ghost but that sound is really creep you out inside. "Mr. Y/N Kim, you can now go inside and next time, DON'T BE LATE" she quoted the last words, you act innocent and obedient as you nodded and say sorry for being late today. You stretch your arms going to your seat but then you immediately felt a call of nature, so you left your bag in your seat immediately running to the boys restroom.

As you stepped one of your foot in the tiles, it felt like immediately fallen in your dream be like when the tiles started to fade. You instantly go through the tiles and fall to a lake "Arghhhh!!!! pervert!" You heard a girl screaming, you immediately trying to composed your legs to stand but didn't and before you even look at the person, you felt a hit on your head that made you collapsed. "What happen?" you heard another voice but it started to fade as well your eyes vision turned black as it slowly closing.

You finally woke up, you instantly hold your head feeling the pain you get but then you thought those things happen to you is a dream but it didn't. You see unfamiliar characters and the environment you are in "ugh, my head hurt" you mumbled while slowly taking your body up to sit. "oh nice you're awake, sorry about Chaehyun did earlier, how's your head?" a voice of a girl you heard in another room and then there's an image of a girl popped up in the doorframe standing there while holding a cup of water as she go straight beside you "here's a water and by the way I am Yujin" you took the water in her hand while looking around and the house its like a traditional home in past era of Korea "uhm, where am I?" you firstly asked, not even answering the question she asked to you, she is wearing hanbok and damn, if you stare in her face you can totally see how beautiful she is "oh? I can totally guess you aren't from our place but you're in Joseon Kingdom" she directly said and took the basin with water before leaving the room for a seond.

"Joseon? but I'm in seoul, I'm in my class.. I just leave to take a pee and and... and what??" you talk to yourself, you can't even mentally take this things right now but yet, you can't be labelled as spy or whatever they call a foreign here. Well you aren't a foreign, you are a korean guy who just get teleported back in time and that's kinda- very very very bad. She came back and sit on the small wooden stool "where you came from?" the question she started, you feel like a time traveller now "uhm, from the future" you totally said as if you don't have anything to say a word to explain things so she can understand and unfortunately she really believed what you said.