📌 Aespa Karina X (G) [2nd Part]

Genre: sci-fi
Requested by: nunn

________________________________________________________________________________

"Hi, welcome to 3270 year" a girl said in front of you while smiling

You didn't speak at all because you don't even know what to answer, but before that you look at the mirror and saw someone riding on your back. "What the hell?! get off!!" you shouted, you're kinda getting crazy of what's happening but they just laugh watching you. "Who are you?! and you? what are they?!" you bombered them with question with terrified in your eyes.

"Calm down, we aren't bad and you are in our house, you suddenly showed up in our living room sleeping though so don't act like you're scared" a Japanese girl said sarcastically but then smile after and held out her hands "I'm Eri Uchinaga, She is Ning Yi Zhou you can call me Giselle and her as Ning Ning for easy pronunciation" she said and tbh that's easy.

"This is my apartment... I'm Y/N" you said with your calmed voice while sitting in the couch. "these character you see, they are a stimulated people the good thing is you can feel them unlike those hologram, this year is advanced and technology run the whole city" She explained flawlessly, she can even tell that you aren't from the year they are in and letting you feel the place is comfortable.

"That's the new thing in the world right now?" Ningning shaked her head and whisper to Giselle and they both agreed. "You're lucky, Ningning is one of an artist, she can modify your character to used in this world, in this generation everything feels like a game. You'll take task, kill to rank up using your character, go with Ningning so you can think what edits and modifications you will have in your character" Giselle explained and you nodded.

you think everything so far is getting excited, this world is so different on the world you have and you wanted to try it out. You walk with Ningning in a darkroom, she opened the lights but instead of a bulb the whole dark room feels like a galaxy, one of the light of box came from her table, she started to sway her hand, do tap and slide up and down to right and left. Her arm movement is mesmerising, as soon as you know the whole room feels like a hologram of her work.

"Will you imagine your character, close your eyes and tell me the details" she softly said and you nodded. You closed your eyes as she said and let your mouth and voice do the work for the details and let your mind imagine the best and possible outcome of the character you wanted.

(just think this is the character, credit to the pic)

"you can now open your eyes, she's beside you what you will call her?" you heard her talking, you did open your eyes and look at the character beside you, you were speechless how detailed she made it, everything in your mind comes up to what the c...

"you can now open your eyes, she's beside you what you will call her?" you heard her talking, you did open your eyes and look at the character beside you, you were speechless how detailed she made it, everything in your mind comes up to what the character look like." She had the same personality as you because it's you as a character" she said and look at the character again, she looking at you with no emotion but can tell on her eyes she owe you one for being created.

"She is Erza Lockser" (i combined the name of erza and juvia from fairy tail hehe)

She nodded and put it on her profile, Ningning can't believe how the attribute of the character adding up on its own and its kinda exceeding the limit of a normal fighting character. "you can talk to her and bond with her, so you can build a friendship, I'll be with Giselle if you have a question just ask us, I'll be going" Ningning say while fixing everything before she left.

You walked out from the room and closed the door when you heard your character speak. "Let's train, I wanted to go be in a fight, you should know the basic how we can rank up. You better keep yourself beside me whenever it happens" she said without looking at you as she wipe her blade cleaning and polishing it more. You smile while nodding as you get out from your apartment.

you were mesmerised how everyone has its own character, as if you're inside of the game but the difference this is the earth. The cars were a gravitational, school bus and taxi weren't the same anymore, some can fly like an airplane and most likely too much technology advancing the city sight.

"Hey! Y/N, I created your gear character, its kind of a watch, just click this tab and it will brought you to your character attributes and costume. I would likely to say that there isn't wrong making a fashion for your character and to yourself but I'm afraid of how your character attribute keeps on increasing, I may say lucky or not but hope someday you're the one will help us" Giselle said, you haven't even ask what's the last sentences when she wave her hand while running back in the apartment.

You look at the tab and she is right your character attributes is increasing, by strengths, intelligence, agility, power and so on. You click the charisma then look at your character then back to charisma "what?" she said then you make a face to her "its your own charisma and mine, so don't look at me like that" she said, you laughed and nodded as she lead you on the back of the apartment, you didn't know that there are an empty space here.

"you know this place?" you asked her and she nodded "of course, I am you" she said but you shook that off "but i didn't know this place" you said, she then smack your back a bit and it really hurts to be honest "this is where you dig a grave for your cat who died because she is old, you haven't visiting him for some weeks remember now?" she casually said and pluck a flower on the bushes around and lay it on the ground above the rock, you can't say anything, she is totally like you most likely the half of your personality, can say that she is that sweet but a devil inside while you is such a potato but braver inside.

"let's start from the basic will ya?" she said and swing her sword excitedly. You smiled because this is the beginning if the life you wanted for a change.

︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎︎ ︎ ︎ ︎
︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎︎ ︎ ︎ ︎
︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎ ︎︎ ︎ ︎ ︎

________________________________________________________________________________